Shadow Warrior Total Conversion 12 maps well done!!!!

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Lex Safonov

Re: Shadow Warrior Total Conversion

Post by Lex Safonov »

Peter Bark wrote:very good work, very faithful.
PS:
There was a Turkish guy on Zandronum IRC called Avernus/Ivan who claimed he was the one who made this mod. I would watch out for that guy.
SamVision wrote:This is really good, its almost like I am playing Shadow Warrior without constantly worrying about crashes.
Sam, I think you may have a bad copy of SW. I play it all the time and it has never crashed.
The original game has the ability to fly frequently with a large abundance of specials. effects)
Tendo wrote:
Peter Bark wrote: PS:
There was a Turkish guy on Zandronum IRC called Avernus/Ivan who claimed he was the one who made this mod. I would watch out for that guy.
And that is totally true. Avernus aka Ivan Dobrovski (also worked on several spin-off AddOn's for Ghouls vs Humans) created already a conversation.
I didn't try this one to be honest, but it looks really familiar.

Fact is, this Ivan Dobrovski/Avernus guy already did a very good conversation.
Please do not confuse my conversion with ZSWarrior.
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

1600x900(1.44 MB)

work in progress)
Onar4241

Post by Onar4241 »

Lex Safonov wrote:Image
1600x900(1.44 MB)

work in progress)
Wonderful work Lex!
HexaDoken

Post by HexaDoken »

Hello, I am an alternate universe version of Lex who can speak english on at least a semi-basic understandable level.

And I bring thee news.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=154 ... 2834921706
http://www.mediafire.com/download/umvov ... Backup.pk3

Changes:
All SW monsters are now ported, including those from the expansion packs(Wanton Destruction, Twin Dragon)
New items added
Weapons rebalanced all around
Monsters made all around beefier and rebalanced
Actually, rebalanced everything all around(still a long way to go until proper balance, like, about as far as from Los Angeles to Beringovskiy by a racing boat, but we still have something)

EDIT: i was drunk and my initial version of "semi-basic understandable english" was not really understandable on any level whatsoever, fixed
wolf00

Post by wolf00 »

grenade launcher have originaly secondary atack[launch gas grenade]
xenoxols
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by xenoxols »

If what you are trying to say is that the grenade launcher had an alt attack, then you're wrong.
leileilol
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by leileilol »

it true also the heart make army of cooly's so its a war with frendly cooly's vs bad cooly's...
how i know? im beta's master.... shadow worrier was the ulimate Anime game until 3d realm's fuicked it up
Last edited by leileilol on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf00

Post by wolf00 »

in original sw game grenade launcher can launch gas grenade[alternative atack] it cost some grenade amount from your ammo suplies
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

wolf00 wrote:in original sw game grenade launcher can launch gas grenade[alternative atack] it cost some grenade amount from your ammo suplies
Um, no. While certain weapons did have alternate modes by pressing the weapon number again, but I have just tested both the DOS original and Classic Redux and found no such mode on the grenade launcher on either version.

Gas grenades are usable items, though, but they have nothing to do with the grenade launcher.
wolf00

Post by wolf00 »

ok sorry for my stupidity icd-se have similar gl with alternative gas grenade atack.. one thing:emeny types are mostly same in early levels[same & same type again]
HexaDoken

Post by HexaDoken »

WITH THE POWER GRANTED TO ME BY THE HOLY ORDER OF ECONOMICAL CRISIS, I, HEXADOKEN OF THE SKIES, STRIKE BACK AGAIN, PRESENTING YOU WITH A NEW BUILD

log'o'change:
-Guardian's Head glitches less
-Redid "gore system", ninja's deaths should look a little better now
-Lo Wang will now occasionally say stuff on:
--Fisting people to death
--Selecting sword and using it to sword people to death
--Selecting shurikens
--Picking up weapons

LO AND BEHOLD!

away~~
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Me is kung fu-ready already! Heheh.

Btw, good to see another shadow warrior for doom is here since the older one from godold skulltag!

EDIT: so...after i played this, i had so many memory reminders! thanks for that! btw, i have encountered some flaws about it;

-when i melee kill and explode enemies up, still lo wang keep his silence. does making him taunt is possible? i bet samsara already did that.

-i don't see any of tracers coming from uzis just like the original at all, also i don't take any tiny bit damage when i'm punching the wall either. and i hope you can take care of this if you really want 'total original conversion mod'. and there's even more;
*nuclear explosion should have big explosion sound with short flash.
*grenade round is bouncing at the short time and explodes, i think it bounced even more in original. and it causes unknown command "_so_grenade" at the console.
*railgun's puff don't have any explosive damages at all.
*guardian's third attack mode's projectile spawns explosion at midair, not on the ground.
*ripper's heart can spawn wangs even more. and again, lo wang keep his silence.

-i hope there's even more monster variants, i bet another ninjas with different pants colors can be in.

-thrown shrikens pickups doesn't have any massages not like pack of them.

-i hope every weapon does have decals. without those for doom mod, it's kinda not enough.

-for some reason, monsters' death sound and riotgun's mode setting sound starts so slow.

-i still can fire the mini nuke while it's loading(for example, voice module says stand by at the beginning. but i can ignore it and shoot the nuke whatever i feels like.). but i don't remember it was on the original, though.

and that's it. gotta love it's voxel models and smooth animations that followed the original as well! good work!
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

Dear friends, after a short absence, I am pleased to introduce you to a new build!)
changes:
- Reworked heart. Now there is exactly one clone.
- Added more phrases
- Minor fixes in the code the player to crash the game
Happy New Year and Christmas to all!))))

Of cource link:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=003 ... 0739796870
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

now some of weapons are went better, thanks for that. now i wanna see nuke can flashes and spread the radiation smokes, hope you don't mind.
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

Captain J wrote:now some of weapons are went better, thanks for that. now i wanna see nuke can flashes and spread the radiation smokes, hope you don't mind.
noop, i don't mind)
What News:
- Recreate taunt system
- Fixed Missile Launcher
- Added TITLEMAP(start game video), custom credits picture, custom help picture.

Of cource Link:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=001 ... 7773314367

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”