[Wolfenstein: Blade of Agony] v3.1 released (p204)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [Wolfenstein: Blade of Agony] v3.1 released (p204)

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Tx filtering is disabled because it breaks several shaders, and there is no way to workaround the issue. Doubt it will happen any soon.
Yhe100

Post by Yhe100 »

Ozymandias81 wrote:Tx filtering is disabled because it breaks several shaders, and there is no way to workaround the issue. Doubt it will happen any soon.
well, can there be an option to op out of using the shaders? Like in Blood, Palette emulation is incompatible with texture filtering, but using texture filtering automatically disabled it.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Played the updated version and think i got more feedback to share with Episode 1. For some reason i couldn't message you through the forum so here ya go:
Spoiler: IDMYPOS is on. Also does this game shows name of the map as well? How convenient!
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Thanks for your feedback, I just moved them to the GitHub issues so we don't miss anything :)
M3xa

Post by M3xa »

Hello, just finished all 3 chapters, what a discovery! Also checked all bonus missions, almost skipped astrostein accidently. Thanks!

So, after finishing every level, I've checked game resources and found specific boss, that I'm not sure I met ingame.
Any clues?

Thanks again for 2 weeks of classic gameplay and nostalgia!
Attachments
unknown monster
unknown monster
PHANC0.png (2.52 KiB) Viewed 7027 times
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Thanks kindly for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed the game. :) The monster you've discovered can be found in the first secret mission of Chapter 3 (C3M0_A to be precise).
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Things are getting busy here but manage to beat Episode 2(plus got the Stop Playing! Achivo. That says something).
Spoiler: IDMYPOS is on. Also Spoilers. They always are.
Two Episodes done... Only one to go!
Absolutego

Post by Absolutego »

Really enjoying the mod so far it's just I can't get past E1M2. Whenever I jump into the shark tank and shoot my weapon I get this:
VM execution aborted: tried to read from address zero.
Called from Flatnumber.PostBeginPlay at boa.ipk3:scripts/actors/gatekeeper.zs line 880
AFADoomer

Post by AFADoomer »

Absolutego wrote:Really enjoying the mod so far it's just I can't get past E1M2. Whenever I jump into the shark tank and shoot my weapon I get this:
Called from Flatnumber.PostBeginPlay at boa.ipk3:scripts/actors/gatekeeper.zs line 880
Are you playing with an add-on?
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

I played through episode 1 before and such glitch never happened to me. After seeing that error message though... Yeah are you using the addon?

Anyways A for Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa done done and all done. I see some brand new neat changes here and there and feels neat that this TC is still kicking. Tho i'm not really a big fan of Nazis having 0-Frame-Ubermensch-Reflexes and of course... Snipers. But it was quite an adventure. Always appreciated for taking my feedback sincerely!!
Spoiler: IDMYPOS is on, Spoilers. Again, they're everywhere
Last edited by Captain J on Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Absolutego

Post by Absolutego »

AFADoomer wrote:
Absolutego wrote:Really enjoying the mod so far it's just I can't get past E1M2. Whenever I jump into the shark tank and shoot my weapon I get this:
8 Bit music, more weapons and Score. Was able to noclip past it and finish the mission. Now I'm on Eisenmann and have to deal with sharks again. Only seems to happen when i attack sharks.
ButtonBoy
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by ButtonBoy »

Absolutego wrote:
AFADoomer wrote:
8 Bit music, more weapons and Score. Was able to noclip past it and finish the mission. Now I'm on Eisenmann and have to deal with sharks again. Only seems to happen when i attack sharks.
The score addon on is probably the problem, I had the same problem too, and after asking about and mucking around with the addon files, I was told/I realised that for some reason the score addon F's up on the sharks, so just disable it or something
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

@CaptainJ - Thanks kindly for your reports, I moved them to the Github Issues so we do not miss a single one :)

Regarding the sound effect
And lastly, here's something for that disgusting, teleporting, abhorrent bastard in episode 3 that we all hate. Credit goes to Bethesda Softworks and Monolith Productions.
Which one do you mean?
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Tormentor667 wrote:Which one do you mean?
Spoiler:
ZikShadow

Post by ZikShadow »

Spoiler:
I wonder if there's plans to fix that guy. Really awful everytime you had to fight him 'cause he'll always just "nothing personnel" you and teleport point blank.
I don't mind those kinds of enemies, but there's balanced ways to doing it that I feel would shift any deaths on the player's fault rather than the boss cheating his way to victory. Even a pause, some particles, and sounds at the destination before the guy pops would give a second or two for the player to kick their reflex and think on the move.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”