Immerse: General Purpose Immersive Camera Mutator

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
DarkPh4

Re: Immerse: General Purpose Immersive Camera Mutator

Post by DarkPh4 »

Excellent job! This mod + Hideous Destructor were born to be together. Thank you Josh771 for the new update :D
SergeantDiggs

Post by SergeantDiggs »

Encountered this problem with Immerse and Episodic EX. Someone had it tagged as a spoiler on the first page, so I'm bringing it up in case you missed it.

Code: Select all

immerse_v104.pk3:zscript/immerse/token.zsc, line 52: Class name Token already exists
immerse_v104.pk3:zscript/immerse/stream_base.zsc, line 12: Class name Stream already exists
immerse_v104.pk3:zscript/immerse/stream_lump.zsc, line 7: Class name lumpStream already exists
immerse_v104.pk3:zscript/immerse/stream_string.zsc, line 7: Class name StringStream already exists
immerse_v104.pk3:zscript/immerse/tokenizer.zsc, line 5: Class name tokenizer already exists
mrtaterz
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by mrtaterz »

SergeantDiggs wrote:Encountered this problem with Immerse and Episodic EX. Someone had it tagged as a spoiler on the first page, so I'm bringing it up in case you missed it.

Code: Select all

immerse_v104.pk3:zscript/immerse/token.zsc, line 52: Class name Token already exists
immerse_v104.pk3:zscript/immerse/stream_base.zsc, line 12: Class name Stream already exists
immerse_v104.pk3:zscript/immerse/stream_lump.zsc, line 7: Class name lumpStream already exists
immerse_v104.pk3:zscript/immerse/stream_string.zsc, line 7: Class name StringStream already exists
immerse_v104.pk3:zscript/immerse/tokenizer.zsc, line 5: Class name tokenizer already exists
I would say that this should be a big deal; a lot of people use that minimod because it allows them to play Wadsmoosh from one end to the other, no-stop. I enjoy both of these mods but can only use one or the other.
crossvisionmedia

Post by crossvisionmedia »

Has anyone run into problems when using this with tilt plus? I get errors and crashes galore now.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

crossvisionmedia wrote:Has anyone run into problems when using this with tilt plus? I get errors and crashes galore now.
Don't load it with Tilt Plus; this mod integrates all of that code already.
SergeantDiggs

Post by SergeantDiggs »

Well, someone didn't read the description...
crossvisionmedia

Post by crossvisionmedia »

Sure didn't. Sorry fellas
Mynameislol

Post by Mynameislol »

Hey, i noticed that if you spam lean left & right, you can actually tilt upside down!

that, and the player seem smaller somehow when leaning
macius

Post by macius »

Can i suggest something? while pressing "srtrafe lean" button, if you press "back" doomguy crouches, new wolfenstein games style :P

great mod by the way! i love it
SergeantDiggs

Post by SergeantDiggs »

SergeantDiggs wrote:Encountered this problem with Immerse and Episodic EX. Someone had it tagged as a spoiler on the first page, so I'm bringing it up in case you missed it.
Spoiler:

Does anyone have an idea how I could fix this?
lizardcommando

Post by lizardcommando »

I can't believe I haven't played with this mod yet, but I am really impressed. What a fun, cool mod. It works surprisingly well with my Lizard Squad mod too, lol.
m1lk
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by m1lk »

thank you. I love this. this and Mari FX shaders are a MUST for any mod :mrgreen:
ileblanc
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by ileblanc »

Any way to adapt this for Project Brutality?

Return to “Gameplay Mods”