Looking for simple kill tracking mod

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Silverhand

Looking for simple kill tracking mod

Post by Silverhand »

I've been searching (without much luck) for a mod that can track all kills across multiple maps/sessions. The closest thing I've found is FragTrak (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=46413), which technically does this but also includes a ton of stuff I don't want to use like sound effects, level up notifications for weapons, substantially changing the hud, and doesn't work with gzdoom's alternate hud which I like to use. The settings FragTrak offers don't really give a way to turn any of this off. I've thought about trying to either edit the code myself to remove a lot of it, or creating my own mod from scratch, but I don't have any experience with ZScript so I figured I'd ask first if something simple like this exists.
wildweasel
Moderator Team Lead
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Win10 22H2, Win11 22H2, macOS 11.7
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Looking for simple kill tracking mod

Post by wildweasel »

FragTrak has a modern successor that is much more modular and customizable, called War Trophies. It lets you turn off a bunch of the presentation elements in case all you really want is just a page of stats.
Silverhand

Re: Looking for simple kill tracking mod

Post by Silverhand »

wildweasel wrote:FragTrak has a modern successor that is much more modular and customizable, called War Trophies. It lets you turn off a bunch of the presentation elements in case all you really want is just a page of stats.
Thanks! That sounds like what I'm looking for, I'll check it out!

Return to “General”