Hello Chivalrous Ladies and Gents!
I present to you from the makers of "Empire: The Peasants Revolt", a brand new action packed multiplayer supported Medieval Warfare mod!
The project is titled: Chivalry - Medieval DooMfare which would be following the same formula from Chivalry Medieval Warfare for the PC/Xbox 360/and PS4 (with less glitches and bugs hopefully).
Our team consists of: Mehnrues (Backbone of the project/Coder), Strengthof10kBabies ( [Me] Project designer/resources), Pebble the Piglet (Map Designer), Harbinger of Chaos (Playtester)
What we plan on adding for the future is the following:
- Shields for the Knight, Archer, and Man At Arms classes.
- A working functional block feature for all melee weapons.
- Custom player skins for ALL weapons in world view.
- Special class abilities for each class (Archer backstab bonus, Vangaurd charge ability, MAA dodge).
- Special taunts for each player class (done).
- Agatha and Mason Order factions/Weapon loadout selection screens
- A sophisticated combat system (if possible).
- Hopefully ALL of the weapons from Chivalry - Medieval Warfare or MOST of them.
- Different Team Objectives and player missions (Capture the Banner, Peasant Horde mode, Last Team Standing, etc.)
- Classic maps from Chivalry (Argons Wall, Moor, Throne Room, Arena, and more.)
- Anything else we can think of.
What we still need to do:
- Add a stun kick feature for all classes
- Add Throwing Knives for the Man At Arms/Vanguard Classes
- Add Throwing Axes for the Vanguard/Knight Classes
- Add a reset feature for the Archer Bows when he draws his string
- Custom Sprites/Animations for shield raising, blocking, Parrying, etc. for all classes
- Code in a responsive combat system in between players (if possible)
- Find an experienced coder/sprite artist for these roles
- Code in a select able faction screen for Agatha/Mason and Custom weapon loadouts
- Add various gamemodes
- Voice commands like "Yes, No, Thank You, Follow Me, etc."
Here are some screenshots:
And finally, the download:
For DooM2 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/up62s ... rebeta.pk3
For Heretic : http://www.mediafire.com/download/q34fw ... icbeta.pk3
Credits: Torn Banner Studios, Witchaven 1 and 2, Blizzard North, [SUN]Madcat, ThomsonI, SGtMarkIV, and anyone else that we might have missed from that list.