Re: (wip) Ashes 2063 TC - THREAD EVACUATION

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ferretmanjcdenton
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: (wip) Ashes 2063 TC - Back to Work

Post by Ferretmanjcdenton »

I remember seeing this mod for the first time on doom mod madness and thought : DAMN I really REALLY want that ...

And after playing it completely a few times and using the sterile maps with dozens of mods hearing that it's gonna get continued soon I get a dry mouth ...

Thanks a lot for this amazing piece of art .. can't wait for more ..
Sebrw

Post by Sebrw »

Hurray for Vostyok !!! :D
I'm eager to see episode 2! Please release also the sterile monsta & weapons if ready, I love to use your stuff with other map packs :wink:
Someonewhoplaysdoom

Post by Someonewhoplaysdoom »

Sebrw wrote:Hurray for Vostyok !!! :D
I'm eager to see episode 2! Please release also the sterile monsta & weapons if ready, I love to use your stuff with other map packs :wink:
So, no one answered this. There's already a vaccinated version of the mappack as well as individual weapons and monsters pack in the download window 8-) 8-)
Vostyok
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Post by Vostyok »

I believe they are asking about episode 2's Sterile Edition, along with the Monsters/Weapons pack for the new features. And indeed, releasing the sterile and mod packs will be happening at the same time.

Confirmation for release date will follow soon. It won't be this month, probably not the next. But I am aiming for 2020, barring anything horrific happening.
Sebrw

Post by Sebrw »

Vostyok wrote:I believe they are asking about episode 2's Sterile Edition, along with the Monsters/Weapons pack for the new features. And indeed, releasing the sterile and mod packs will be happening at the same time.

Confirmation for release date will follow soon. It won't be this month, probably not the next. But I am aiming for 2020, barring anything horrific happening.
anything... apocalyptic, that would turn Earth to Ashes you mean :P

And yes, I was asking about the sterile stuff with new weapons sprites, enemies and stuff from Ep2 :) I'm eager for this, the current weapon pack has been my default weapons for loads of maps these last months :)
Kills_Alone
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Kills_Alone »

But I am aiming for 2020, barring anything horrific happening.
Don't tempt 2020. :blergh: ... And just like everyone else, I'm really looking forward to more Ashes.
CyberneticPhantom

Post by CyberneticPhantom »

Hey Vostyok, really looking forward to episode two but you also mentioned that you'd also update the first episode so is there any news on that or is that for sure coming after episode two releases now? Can't wait to play whatever comes out either way
Vostyok

Post by Vostyok »

Hahaha yeah 2020 is only half way. I'm hoping nothing happens. Nothing apocalyptic anyway.

BUT IF IT DOES YOU CAN TELL 2020 IT STOLE MY IDEA.

Anyway, progress of the ep1 remaster is basically happening at the same pace as ep2, as the improvements are being ported across as they are made. But hopefully I will release the remaster a little before the final release of ep2. Depends on how long the playtesting phase lasts. Ep1 shipped with a ton of bugs and I don't want a repeat of that.
Vostyok

Re: (wip) Ashes 2063 TC - THREAD EVACUATION

Post by Vostyok »

EVACUATION NOTICE

All residents of this thread are hereby notified to evacuate IMMEDIATELY or in any event within the next three hours.

Residents are asked to make their own way by any means available to the following location:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=69612&p=1162733#p1162733

There is no release at this time.

Do not attempt to reenter this thread. It will be retained for archival purposes only.

Made this day AUG 18th 2020.

Repeat, there is no release at this time. Please watch for official bulletins within the next few months.

Moderators, please lock this thread whenever convenient.
Caligari87
Admin
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Re: (wip) Ashes 2063 TC - THREAD EVACUATION

Post by Caligari87 »

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”