SHOOT STUFF, COLLECT SCORE. 'NUFF SAID?
Oh okay, here's some features of this mod:
- As stated, you collect score. If you get enough score, you are awarded with stuff!
- Get score from secrets, gibbing enemies, or picking up score they drop before it disappears.
- Difficulty ahoy! This mod is pretty tough, especially on the last two difficulties. Try the first two difficulties first.
- Difficulties change more than just health and damage of enemies. They will also add stuff like more projectiles, new attacks and special abilities, extra speed (mostly for melee enemies), and other things. There are quite some nasty new tricks awaiting in the harder difficulties, some downright mean. Can you handle it?
- Not added in yet, but there will be multiple classes each with some wackyass weaponry n stuff.
- Bombs. If you're in a bit of a pickle, use bombs to help, it gives you temporary buffs to escape sticky situations.
- Maps are based off scrapped maps, thanks to Memfis, megalyth, snorigraphy, Paul corfiatis and msscraps.zip
So, how much score can ya get? Do share how much you got in the end!
Class will have changes n stuff in the future
1 - Dual Pistols - Fast firing, does more damage if monster is up close. Altfire shoots a deathball that uses health as ammo, last ditch effort weapon.
2 - Dual shotguns - One pump-action, one sawn-off. 'Nuff said
3 - Chaingun and rocket launcher - Title says it all.
4 - Dual plasma - Fire is basically regular ol' plasma rifle. Altfire shoots a slower firing but stronger plasma beam, hold altfire to strengthen the beam at the cost of more ammo.
5 - BFG - Not finished, works like regular bfg. Altfire is beta BFG. Will be changed.
Berserk: Berserk will make pistols even faster, and altfire more powerful.
Bomb: Akimbo's bomb will shoot rockets everywhere and make him temporarily invulnerable. Keep in mind, this means you can now use pistol's altfire without taking damaging.
This will be fixed in version 1.1 =P
http://www.mediafire.com/download/l5bbw ... r+v1.1.pk3
Again, it's probably best to play the easier difficulties because this mod was designed to be tough as hell.
-ADDED: Fixed some bloodcolors on some enemies, such as blue blood on cacodemons.
-ADDED: Several new props were added to map03.
-CHANGED: Pistol altfire is stronger, both on normal and berserk mode.
-CHANGED: Fusionar sprites
-FIXED: Several texture mistakes and misalignments here and there.
-FIXED: Melee revenants were slower on harder difficulties.
-FIXED: Map05 had a script that did not execute, thus making it impossible to continue on.
-MISC: Added some forgotten credits, such as Paul Corfiatis. (Map04 was built off of here --- https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/level ... -9/0scraps )
A sprite artist or two is needed. PM me if interested.