ZDoom LE, Pentium 133's, Windows 98, and DOS 3.1 all go here! A bygone era, of particular interest to some folks.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:21 pm
i have an odd question/problem with a dos port of zdoom in that it dose not detect that i have a midi card installed on my Pentium FreeDOS machine. the sound card in question is the sound blaster 16 with the attached wave blaster. maybe there is an updated ZDoom for dos that fixes this or is it a lost cause? also want to know your takes on this as it is funny to have an older zdoom running in dos.
- Posts: 21679
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm
- Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
- Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
- Graphics Processor: Not Listed
Likely those are holdovers from the Windows version, since I imagine they'd be compiled from the same source.