GD's music packs

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
GoalDude-00

GD's music packs

Post by GoalDude-00 »

Banner by LossForWords.

Exactly what it says on the tin. When I started tackling making ambient music in November of 2021, I didn't expect to put together my very first album in less than a month; much less that I'd find myself making music packs for two mods I greatly enjoy and was able to contribute to (Nightmare Logic and Protocol: Disposable). I was surprised people even listened to what I made in the first place, given it's hardly professional or even "that good" even if it has been compared to the work of actual musicians.

Anyway, you're here for the music packs and not for my confused attempts at rationalizing what I do. I just sit down and do stuff. My channel has links to download the albums themselves.

NIGHTMARE LOGIC MUSIC PACK
Mod thread
Download link (PK3)
Spoiler: personal comments

PROTOCOL: DISPOSABLE MUSIC PACK
Mod thread
Download link (PK3)

BSP EXCISION (NEW)
Download link (PK3)

Return to “Resources”