For reason I genuinely cannot comprehend, the model displays correctly if I spawn the actor through the console, but the model is not display at all in the editor, or when place in the editor.
A different model, a bench, works just fine when placed in the editor.
Spoiler:I am completely at a loss.
Here's the modeldef:
Spoiler:Here's the actor definions:
Spoiler:I've tried changing the model index name (it used to be GOLB and GOLX), DoomEd number (it used to be 780) and SpawnId (it used to be 125 like in the benches). Also some of the X Y Z offsets used to be negative, but that also wasn't it.
It feels like I'm probably doing some insanely silly mistake, but I have no clue what could it be. I also tried changing all SCALE values to a decimal point numbers, but this also changed nothing.
Only thing I noticed is that when I hover on the placed Goldbars in the editor, the editor shows me that associated sprite is "MOD3A" instead of "MOD3A0". But I have no clue why would that be.