Hell Bank Heist(my first wad)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
BigRussianDoomer
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): win 10

Hell Bank Heist(my first wad)

Post by BigRussianDoomer »

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0dlx69e946lp7/HBH
So this is a my first doom wad(first game thing by myself actually), yeah, it would be nice if you will play it and give me some advice for future
Also some story that you probably do not care about: So doomguy was defeated by icon of sin, and instead of killing dooman, sin guy teleports doomguy in his personal hell. What is the worst nightmare of any Boomer FPS protagonist? A lot of bureaucracy of course, but this time, there will be much more killing things than a line...
Also a demo of a sequel in there
shibuya

Re: Hell Bank Heist(my first wad)

Post by shibuya »

My piece of advice would be to include more information. Like a screenshot. Weird to go to all that effort making a map then not take screenshots of it for the post, where you generally let people know what the wad is about. If your post is just "here's my new map try it" and doesn't have any screenshots, guess what, I won't be trying it. I hope my advice helps you in your mapping journey. When you post a screenshot, I'll check the map.
Ferretmanjcdenton
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Hell Bank Heist(my first wad)

Post by Ferretmanjcdenton »

shibuya wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:54 am My piece of advice would be to include more information. Like a screenshot. Weird to go to all that effort making a map then not take screenshots of it for the post, where you generally let people know what the wad is about. If your post is just "here's my new map try it" and doesn't have any screenshots, guess what, I won't be trying it. I hope my advice helps you in your mapping journey. When you post a screenshot, I'll check the map.
Absolutely true .I've seen the moddb site with screenshots u believe .but nobody can know it's there .

Return to “Levels”