Simply put, this mod ports Box Party's HUD for use with DOOM.
This HUD has what you expect from a HUD mod. This mod was designed for universal compatibility in mind, so you won't see any extra HUD elements for specific ammos or whatnot.
This mod uses ZScript, so it requires a newer version of GZDOOM.
This mod is incompatible with Box Party.
- Numbers and bars for Health, Armor, and Primary/Secondary Ammo, with a bonus 2nd bar for both Health and Armor.
- Dynamic hud shaking based on player damage (Can be adjusted in option menu.)
- Choose between Box Party themed or DOOM Mugshot, Armor, and Ammo icons (Your mileage may vary.)
- Optional counters for time and score points (This mod does not include any score mechanics.)
- Definitely 100% does not cause any multiplayer desyncs.
You might have visibility issues with mods that have weapons on the right side of the screen.
also the cartoony HUD clashes very heavily with DOOM's art style...
Spoiler: Full image showcasing most of the HUD elementsIf the HUD is too large or too small, try adjusting your "Fullscreen HUD" slider in Scaling Options.
>Download on Github
Just select the ".pk3" file under Assets on the Latest Release and enjoy.