Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:16 pm
Just have a quick question. Is there a good program which turns off the in game music and allows you to play your own music? Pretty much a portable mp3 player/iphone/etc. that allows you to play custom music. Anything like that?
- Moderator Team Lead
- Posts: 21446
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm
- Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
- Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10, 21H1
- Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Running something like Foobar2000 in the background is about as good as that gets, honestly. The game does have a CHANGEMUS console command you can use, but this requires you to type in the full path/file name of the song you want, so it's not terribly efficient.