6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:38 pm
Is the new colored dynamic lighting from world tour compatible with Raze? I know it's already compatible with the polymer renderer of eduke32, but its performance is terrible. So it's compatible with the new raze renderer? If not, are there plans to integrate the new lighting?
- Posts: 12956
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:31 pm
- Discord: Rachael#3767
- Twitch ID: madamerachelle
- Github ID: madame-rachelle
- Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Likely the new Raze one - since that one is based a lot off of GZDoom (afaik) and GZDoom already has dynamic light support.