- Windows 64-bit
- Linux 64-bit
This new release brings several bug fixes and improvements:
- Blood fix some major issues rendering modern features largely inoperable in 1.2.x.
- Blood: Backport GDX fix for lighter just appearing when switching to the aerosol.
- Duke/RR: strip trailing spaces off strings parsed in CON.
- properly macro-fy parsed strings from Blood's INI.
- Blood: Fix TNT pickup accidentally equipping player with voodoo doll.
- Exhumed: fixed bad interpolation setup in AddFlow, plus some variable renaming.
- enable depth clamping in GLES backend
- Duke/RR/SW: Fix several crashes when noclipping out of the valid map area.
- Make a number of CVARs in `gamecvars.cpp` saved as part of the global config: `cl_weaponsway` `cl_viewbob` `cl_interpolate` `cl_slopetilting` `cl_showweapon` `cl_syncinput` `cl_hudinterpolation` `cl_loadingscreens`
- fixed camera textures breaking in SW when restarting a level.
- fixed bad sector being chosen for rendering in maps with sector overlaps.
- added .ssi to the list of known extensions for container files.
- fixed handling for cl_capfps and cl_nointerpolate to never use any smoothratio value other than 1.0.
- Blood: don't play the same looped sound multiple times on the same actor. This caused some strong echoing on E4M6.
- fixed center aligned rendering of 2D content. This calculates the centered pivot point in integer texel coordinate space so for odd numbers it must round down instead of using a fractional position.
- fixed animated voxels in new renderer.
- fixed assignment of map hacks with multiple maps assigned. The parser only ever added the last MD4 but not the others.
- fixed translucent voxel rendering.
- make upscaling of sky textures depend on the single tile size, not the entire composite texture.
- fixed sky rendering in paletted sectors for Polymost.
- [Blood] Fix self collisions for lifeleech projectiles
- [Blood] Match view height clamping behavior to 1.21
- Change out of box default of `cl_runmode` to 0, which allows the bound run key to act like an autorun negator.
- SW: un-flag mirrors that got smashed. The new renderer cannot check tilenums.
- SW: Tidy up use of `cl_nomeleeblur` use within panel code.
- address issues with key down/key up events being sent in the same tic not having an effect on game actions that require a key being held down.
- Make screenjob valid keys for skipping ignore the Alt key as its used for modifiers, and special keys like the screenshot bind.
- flush the network timer right after loading and before starting a level. Without this the entire load time may get registered as skipped frames.
- Exhumed: flag the main menu as animated. This is needed for the plasma display to animate properly.
- Duke: Fix issue where calculated value for old player variable `return_to_center` could have been negative, causing undefined behaviour.
- Add support for Duke Nukem's Penthouse Paradise as shipped with the Zoom release of Duke Nukem 3D Atomic.
- Patch in registry detection for Duke 3D Atomic + Expansions from Zoom on Windows.
- `processMovement()`. Remove `cl_exhumedoldturn` CVAR and tidy up numeric literals in use.
- Build: Promote `sintable` array values to precision Blood uses.
- Blood: Fix horizon adjustment for death camera to avoid Fixed > Float > Fixed conversion.
- Exhumed: Don't run through the slopetilting math if the view is locked.