This is a bugfix release to address two crash/softlock issues with the GLES renderer:
- fixed uninitialized light index variable for floor sprites causing spurious crashes in GLES.
- disabled palette emulation for the GLES backend. Right now the shader does not support it and will require significant redesign to work well with the target hardware. This could softlock the engine.
- Add cvars to control automap line alpha and thickness
- activated Polish translation
- Blood: added 0 checks to all divisions for calculating dudeSlope. This could crash if a dude had itself set as target.
- use correct math to access a texel's center for rendering voxels.
- Blood: fixed savegame handling for most recent 'modern' extensions. This added more states which were not handled properly