This is a bugfix release addressing the following issues:
- new renderer: Reset object color after processing a shadow.
- new renderer: clip wall angles before doing any math with them.
- Duke: fixed bad check in 'ifnotmoving' CON command. This caused some objects to not disappear, e.g. helicopters in NAM or cannonballs in Duke E4L4.
- SW: better handling for bogus ladders. Fixes the badly defined ladder in Wanton Destruction's first map.
- fixed issues with MAPINFO parser. These caused problems with map progression, particularly with Exhumed.
- properly terminate base64 data. This was causing spurious savegame loading issues.