Based on the mod "Duke Nukem 3D Weapons & Aliens v6" from Don Ramon.
- Main DN3D enemies (including firefly, boss sentrys, king cobra, etc).
- Optional new enemies: robot alien, dukeinator, megabrain, assault pig, pig brute, alien sniper, lameduke's captain, lamduke's drone, lameduke's octabrain, n64 Trooper, cyber enforcer, etc.
- All DN3D weapons, plus manual reloading, double pistols, double barrel shotgun, secondary fires for the freezethrower, incinerator, shrinker, expander, shotgun, chaingun, tripbomb and other tweaks & special effects to the weapons in general.
- New weapon: Lameduke's Plasma Cannon (including secondary fire)
- DN3D inventory items (including automatic boots and working scuba gear if the map has water).
- Dukeplus-like gore, knockback, portable medkit, effects, etc.
- Headshots (can be disabled).
- Extra gore effects (can be disabled).
- Dukebots instead of Holoduke (can be toggled), and the holoduke actually distracts monsters.
- DN3D-like monster movement (they can move faster if further away and can also move backwards at close range).
- Options to also fight DooM enemies (they are improved to fit this mod, and their chance of appearance can be selected on a per monster, sector or level basis).
- Compatible with PixelWAD's DN3D texture replacement mod (link below in recommended mods).
Version 1.07 released (credits and full changelog inside the mod).
Includes new duke enemies, new alt fires, options to fight doom enemies, tons of improvements, optimizations and bugfixes.
Best used with the following mods:
PixelWAD's DN3D texture replacement mod
SpriteShadow (no longer necessary in latest gzdoom/lzdoom versions)
Duke Nukem 3D Full Musics
Awesome video by G-F. You can get his "Nuke Gloves" addon here.
Spoiler:Big thanks to Duke91 for creating this addon to enable compatibilty with the universal weapon wheel mod:
(Load it together with DN3Doom and PyWeaponWheel, and in-game select the option "same slot weapon priority" to "Doom")
Many thanks to everyone for your continued support and feedback. Your kind words are more than enough. However, if you feel like showing some additional support, you can buy me a coffee!