*-[ Universal Kill Voice Packs ( Completed ) ]-*

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Blux001

*-[ Universal Kill Voice Packs ( Completed ) ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

As the name says in the title, are voice packets where these mods the player will say phrases randomly kill enemies, saying a phrase is equally random so try to kill as many enemies.

Among these voice pack are the following characters and languages in which they are:
- Marcus Fenix [ Gears Of War ] ( Spanish )
- Samantha Byrne [ Gears Of War ] ( Spanish )
- Damon Baird [ Gears Of War ] ( Spanish )
- Gear Marine [ Gears Of War ] ( Spanish )
-DOOM Slayer [ QCDE ] ( English )
- Blazkowicz [ QCDE ] ( English )
- Brutal DOOM Guy [ BrutalDoomv19 ] ( English )
-Brutal Marines [ BDv20b ] ( English )
-Serious Sam [ Serious Sam Game ] ( English )
-Duke Nukem ( English )
-Postal Dude ( English )
-Franklin [ GTA V ] ( English )
-Michael [ GTA V ] ( English )
-Trevor [ GTA V ] ( English )
-DGuy [ Quake III Revolution ] ( English )
-Samantha Maxis [ Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies ] ( English )
-Buck [ Halo ODST ] ( Spanish )
-Sgto. Johnson [ Halo ] ( Spanish )
-Cortana [ Halo ] ( Spanish )
-Half Life H.E.C.U Grunt ( English )
-Space Marines [ Dawn Of War II ] ( English )
-Marines [ StarCraft ] ( English )

× Last 4 voice packets next to the NekosHUDv3 output are:
-Caleb
-LoWang
-Erebus (D3 Marine)
-D3 Chat Radio ( When the demonic invasion begins and is the radio of the marines attacking and others ).

-Complete Pack Finished.

PS: Total thanks to MomoPate for the functional code to GZD & Zandronum! : D

The download link in the description of the following videos:

-Marcus to Blazkowicz :
https://youtu.be/KwHeR0nnRss

-Brutal DGuy to Serious Sam :
https://youtu.be/StkdWNKcbxw

-Duke Nukem to DGuy QIIIR:
https://youtu.be/X4IpyCDF77I

-Samantha Maxis [ 115 Quotes + Special Mod Pack 2019 ]:
https://youtu.be/tKUCaLdevaU

-Buck to StarCraft Marines:
https://youtu.be/aUe_g6wON0Q

-Complete Pack with All Voice Pack and a few News with a edit for Duke Voice:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JX69TnXhiCU
Last edited by Blux001 on Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Spaceman333

Re: *-[ Universal Voice Packs for GZD & Zandronum by NB001 ]

Post by Spaceman333 »

Many years ago as a little kid I played some Rainbow Six Raven Shield (localized spanish version w/ dubs) and it was a really funny experience of having no idea what they're saying in spanish (I don't speak it myself), just blindly trying to do missions while my dudes are saying "vamos vamos adelante!" all the time.

With these voicepacks, I'll get to enjoy that hilarious moment again in Doom. Thank you!
Craneo
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Craneo »

May I request a voice for this mod?

Can You please add Quake 3 Revolution DoomGuy?
BradmanX
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by BradmanX »

Craneo wrote:May I request a voice for this mod?
Wow, Q3R Doomguy is a snarky bastard ain't he? Sounds like it could be a fun voice to have. On a similar subject, some more QCDE voices would be neat to have.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Craneo wrote:May I request a voice for this mod?

Sure, why not, only that I'll have another 2 voice pack, since I do not like to take out a single voice packet that I already have a lot of file in my Mega and I want to reduce both file only ..
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Craneo wrote: Can You please add Quake 3 Revolution DoomGuy?
Ready marine, although I must say that no matter how much I try to modify the voice so that it can be heard I could not get it, so I may have the phrases in a low volume.
Sh4d0wS14d3

Re: *-[ Universal Voice Packs for GZD/ZND by NB001(New Packs

Post by Sh4d0wS14d3 »

As a recommendation for a new voice pack? Unreal Tournament voices - any of them really. I already know they exist in a sense, since Marisa Kirisame's been working on Doom Tournament, but those voices are designed for Doom Tournament, not a universal mod, and are class replacements.

Also, an additional question that might be difficult, but could there be an option to select which voice pack you're using in-game? Having multiple voices would be pretty great instead of just the one for multiplayer.
Blux001

Re: *-[ Universal Voice Packs for GZD/ZND by NB001(New Packs

Post by Blux001 »

Sh4d0wS14d3 wrote:As a recommendation for a new voice pack? Unreal Tournament voices - any of them really. I already know they exist in a sense, since Marisa Kirisame's been working on Doom Tournament, but those voices are designed for Doom Tournament, not a universal mod, and are class replacements.

Also, an additional question that might be difficult, but could there be an option to select which voice pack you're using in-game? Having multiple voices would be pretty great instead of just the one for multiplayer.
I would occupy the pack of phrases of the mod or the game, either from a Video (where I will say that it is very durable to take sentence by sentence besides that I am not at all in understanding the English language so if the phrases are very attached other) or better already within a zip / rar / 7z phrases in audio files.

And in the case of selecting the type of voice that one uses for a multiplayer would not be a really good idea .. since these universal voice packs are only designed for the campaign-only mode, in Multiplayer they would give a big problem that any death of any player would activate all the voice mod at the same time, it is not designed for a multiplayer. And when doing all the voice packs in a single mod, it would no longer be compatible with Zandronum, only in GZD for a more advanced code .. And the truth is that I prefer to leave it like that .. also for one reason you should choose only one voice pack, because It is the one the player likes best.
Blux001

Re: *-[ Universal Voice Packs for GZD/ZND ( New Pack ) ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

New Kill Voice Pack! Samantha Maxis with 115 quotes!, go to download the new voice pack!
UnbornDecay25

Post by UnbornDecay25 »

The postal voice in Doom? Dreams do come true
Martinoz
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Martinoz »

I hope that OP will not be mad, I've slightly changed the Duke Nukem taunts. Instead of Anniversary Edition (imo, where quality of Duke's VO is way worse), I put 21 taunts from Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition.
https://www.dropbox.com/home/DOOM%20STU ... TAUNTS.pk3
Twitchy2019

Post by Twitchy2019 »

Martinoz wrote:I hope that OP will not be mad, I've slightly changed the Duke Nukem taunts. Instead of Anniversary Edition (imo, where quality of Duke's VO is way worse), I put 21 taunts from Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition.
Any possible way to put this on another website that does not require you to make an account on something. I am weary of doing that these days what with the data stealing going on.
Twitchy2019

Post by Twitchy2019 »

Mr. Blux, I have to say that I've been looking for a mod like this forever. My one critique is thus: could you please use better quality sound clips for Duke Nukem? These are horrible to the point of earrape. You should be able to access the original sound files in the Duke 3d game folder and just copy them to your mod easily.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Twitchy2019 wrote:Mr. Blux, I have to say that I've been looking for a mod like this forever. My one critique is thus: could you please use better quality sound clips for Duke Nukem? These are horrible to the point of earrape. You should be able to access the original sound files in the Duke 3d game folder and just copy them to your mod easily.
I could do it but when I include the sounds of the phrases to say, once inside the game when saying a certain phrase it is heard with a low sound power and it is not heard quite well, I do not know the cause of this problem, for that reason I always modify Audio files to the point that they sound inside the game. sorry marine.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Martinoz wrote:I hope that OP will not be mad, I've slightly changed the Duke Nukem taunts. Instead of Anniversary Edition (imo, where quality of Duke's VO is way worse), I put 21 taunts from Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition.
I could make another voice pack other than the Atomic version, but you should make it public without the need to log in to the marine file. Already fixed that startup problem I start to make one of that version of Duke Nukem

Return to “Gameplay Mods”