Shazam for Heretic

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Sgt. Shivers

Shazam for Heretic

Post by Sgt. Shivers »

This mod adds unique animations and idle sounds to tomed weapons in Heretic. It's been sitting on my desktop for a while and I thought I'd better release it already.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jfpzbexppf93 ... c.wad?dl=0

Screenshots:
Spoiler:
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: Shazam for Heretic

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

This seems amazing! Downloading.
Agitatio
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Agitatio »

This will make a fine addition to my autoload!
StroggVorbis

Post by StroggVorbis »

I've had this sitting on my hard drive for a while and finally decided to give it a try. While the animations and sounds themselves are nice, I'm put off because the new sprites are not based on the Heretic Minor Sprite Fixing Project, but rather on the original ones, I just can't look at that mace for long without being irritated by the black border pixels. :/
Xtyfe
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11

Post by Xtyfe »

StroggVorbis wrote:I've had this sitting on my hard drive for a while and finally decided to give it a try. While the animations and sounds themselves are nice, I'm put off because the new sprites are not based on the Heretic Minor Sprite Fixing Project, but rather on the original ones, I just can't look at that mace for long without being irritated by the black border pixels. :/
Fixing this was relevant to a little Heretic mod I'm doing. Sharing is good for everyone :)

This just contains the fixed Mace sprites; load after Shazam.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”