Oh, and here's a screenshot of part of v0.2's map!
Spoiler:Roll is a mod where you control gravity. You can use this to your advantage to solve the obstacles that come in your way.
To summarize it all up, it'll be a puzzle mod.
This mod is dead, for now, sorry
• The ability to flip gravity
• Static that almost actually looks like static!
• Psuedo-roll angle
• Small title menu for some customization for Roll.
• Halved the current versions file size, now only 13 MB
• Made the end of the demo more obvious that it's the end of the demo
Cool stuff you might've not known:
• The player has the PROP_FROZEN flag when playing this mod.
This mod is GZDooM only!
• Not compatible with ZDooM / Software mode because of: How I implemented the roll angle.
• Not compatible with Zandronum / Skulltag because of: How I implemented the roll angle, predictable performance issues in multiplayer, BulletPuff's use A_SetScale.
If your resolution is below 1024x768:
Currently, the mod only supports resolutions 1024x768 and above (due to the way I implemented the roll angle), but there will be a low resolution version for 640x480 and above setting to change the minimum required resolution (the camera texture resolution)
The mod will still run, but you'll get a warning. Then if you choose to continue playing it, it may look extremely broken.
Please do not post about this unless you have a way I can fix this.
Here's a badly made demo video for you all:
If you would like to try out the gravity for yourself:
What are you waiting for? Here's the download!
Be warned, you need to use GZDoom 1.8.0 or above.
Please don't be harsh, this is one of my first mods I am sharing on this forum.
Keep it valid, don't say "omg this sucks". Tell me why you think what you think.
If it's been asked before, don't ask it again please.
I can't guarantee I'll make any deadline, so the real answer is: When I get it done.
I'm a busy person, and sometimes I just don't feel like working on the project. I hope you understand.
You can help me speed up dev time by giving me some map layouts and suggestions for parts! Just PM me!