Endless Hordes

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ChronoSeth

Endless Hordes

Post by ChronoSeth »

Something I randomly made earlier because I was bored. At the beginning of a map, there are no monsters around. However, where a monster would normally be has a chance of spawning boss cubes. All of the other monster spawns are replaced by boss targets. Expect to die a lot. :P

Should work with Doom 2/Final Doom/Freedoom maps and most weapon mods. It will kind of work with Doom 1, but there will be glitches (for reasons that ought to be obvious).
Attachments
Horde.pk3
(610 Bytes) Downloaded 334 times
bgraybr

Re: Endless Hordes

Post by bgraybr »

I liked it. :D I was able to just run through the first two levels, but around map 06 it became insane. An Archvile spawned right behind me just as a baron blocked my path. D:
It's definitely... hectic and unpredictable, and pretty much forces you to speed run through the levels.
E.C.S

Post by E.C.S »

Amazing, this will be excellent to make survival maps in mods.
Nash

Post by Nash »

This could've been a great entry for Cutty's mutator contest!

Return to “Gameplay Mods”