[REQUEST] Resident Evil zombie sounds

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ænima

[REQUEST] Resident Evil zombie sounds

Post by Ænima »

I need sounds for slow-moving zombies, preferably the sounds from RE1 or RE2. I'd rip them myself but I don't have them anymore. :(

Specifically, I need their active sounds (groaning, etc), walking sounds (that eerie "shuffling" noise that they make when they walk), and death sounds.

Any help would be very much appreciated! :D
InsaneFury

Re: [REQUEST] Resident Evil zombie sounds

Post by InsaneFury »

Would these help?
Ænima

Post by Ænima »

Hm. Well I listened to all of them, and they're not quite what I'm looking for. Thanks anyways though. :P

But as I said before, I'm looking for the stereotypical zombie from RE2 that groans like "UGHHHHNNNNnnnn..." when he's roaming around, and makes shuffling sounds as if he's dragging his feet when he's walking.

Edit: Nevermind. I'll just pitchshift some of the sounds that you gave me and muffle them a bit (maybe run them through a phaser, iunno).
CaptainToenail

Post by CaptainToenail »

If I can grab hold of my friends PS1 discs (he's a Resident Evil fan) I could get those sounds, no promises though
Ænima

Post by Ænima »

Okay thanks. :D

Return to “Requests”