"Extreme situations require Extreme Measures."
Spoiler: Previous Contents of PostHere's a list of what I've done so far.
Extreme Measures: Hits Collection Edition
- TITLEPIC and M_DOOM finished!
- New fonts added!
- New Quit Messages Added!
- Assault Mech imported from WWHC-Diaz.
- The Shovel has been added!
- Coolant Gun added! Still needs some work, though. Takes the place of the Ice Beam from the original XM.
- The "Grinder Shotgun" added, submitted by Xak! Still needs some work on the animations, but the weapon is good to go! Takes the place of the SPAS12 shotgun from the original XM.
- Plasma Pistols finished, graphically. Most likely the next weapon to be added!
- Completed the frontal animation frames for the mod's player character, Cloak! Cloak will be using sounds from Resident Evil 4 (H.U.N.K.'s sounds), as well as some taunt clips from your's truly. ;) For a preview of the character sprite, just look at my avatar.
Originally started before Diaz: Last Hours of Purity, Agent Hernandez: Dawn of Tomorrow is the (now) sequel to WWHC-Diaz. As with Diaz, the approach of the weapon is to be somewhat realistic, and to be graphically unique as well. I had started AH-DoT, like I said, before Diaz. I pitched the Diaz character idea to WildWeasel and we went from there. My time and devotion went into the Diaz project and I had gradually lost the will to work on AH-DoT. Now, with WWHC-Diaz nearing release, I think it's time to take up the torch and continue this mod.
[spoiler="Agent Hernandez: Dawn of Tomorrow Shots]
Cast judgment on the undead with Hernandez's signature Judgment Mark II pistol!
Agent Hernandez is extremely skilled in hand-to-hand combat!
The DoomHunt Shotgun makes it's first new, revitalized appearance![/spoiler]
This is going to take a while to do. For example, the weapons are only half finished (and by saying half I'm being generous). I'm not as skilled as WildWeasel concerning DECORATE, and the weapon graphics themselves are going to take some time to do. I'm going to need some help, so when WildWeasel isn't as busy, I'm sure this will take off.
Right now, here's what's been done.
Agent Hernandez: Dawn of Tomorrow
- Melee is GRAPHICALLY complete.
- The Judgment Mark II Pistol is graphically complete. Right now, it can fire and has a corresponding Dry Fire when it runs out of ammo. Reload isn't implemented yet ;_;
- DoomHunt Shotgun graphically complete. Has some sort of weird bug where it can't be deselect and will instead fire automatically until it runs out of ammo. o_o
- Marteba graphics started.
- Hernandez has player sounds, but those (along with the ones in Diaz) are pending a change.
Doom Through Time (for Heretic)
(1/31/10 Alpha Release)
That's right, here's a super super early alpha of Doom Through Time! I decided to release this mostly as a reminder of how far I've come, and for you guys to pillage and plunder of course! I might get back to this some day, but when? I dunno. Enjoy! Feel free to use it for whatever you want, provided you give credit to myself and any of the other artists listed in the .txt file. Also, please read the aforementioned .txt file! Thanks!