Moderator: Raze Developers
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 827
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:17 pm
- Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
- Location: Gosford NSW, Australia
It's on the agenda. We're right at the tail end of a major refactor of all the games which will make them better to build upon. Once the boring foundational stuff has been completed, the fun stuff can begin.
- Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
- Posts: 48868
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:19 am
- Location: Germany
Dynamic lights are the next thing on the roadmap, to be precise, once 1.6 is out. Keep in mind that Raze uses GZDoom's lighting system, so things *may* look a little bit different.