Universal Classes mod?

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Dan_The_Noob
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Universal Classes mod?

Post by Dan_The_Noob »

Does anybody happen to know if there is a mod to add player classes that work with most/any other mods?

similar classes to the Doom Roguelike Arsenal or Doomframe (but without abilities) type stuff just purely passives/stat changes.
Shatter-Thought[V-4]
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Universal Classes mod?

Post by Shatter-Thought[V-4] »

I think theoretically this could work, as long as it doesn't try to group weapons together, then the whole passive stat changes is possible.

I have no idea of such a mod, not EXACTLY, but the ultimate custom doom, DOES let you change some things, including your own damage if I remember right, so that gets you a little close, letting you change at least damage you deal, and damage enemies deal, so you can write down some pre-made settings to approximate classes, but elsewise I do not think to my current memory that there is a mod exactly like what you want.

I hope this helps.

Return to “Requests”