These bugs are specific to the SoftPoly backend
Moderator: GZDoom Developers
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 793
- Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:21 pm
- Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
- Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11 for the Motorola Powerstack II
- Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
- Location: The Corn Fields
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftaa9ea7hzxmi ... s.pk3?dl=1 are the fonts I'm using for this project.
I've been meaning to replace the smallfont anyhow but this is a bit weird.
Basically the number "1" and "i" in this font are not appearing properly. I also notice that the hyphen "-" character also doesn't appear properly. They appear fine in the SW/TruecolorSW and Hardware accelerated modes.
I did some additional testing. It appears softpoly doesn't like the scaling of the new smallfont. It seems to really hate anything bigger than 4.0.
EDIT: It appears smaller graphics in the font are not getting rendered at all. Like the apostrophe character is also missing.