Moderator: GZDoom Developers
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:15 am
- Graphics Processor: Intel with Vulkan/Metal Support
- Location: Central Germany
I just found a Q&A/FAQ
which... ah I'll just post:
Because we are building this game for ourselves and for our preferences, not for you. If you like the game as we like it - that is good. If you hate the game - that is also fine.
I am not saying ZDoom is also this case (i.e. ZDoom is not done for us, but for the lead programmer himself), but I'm silently thinking about it.
Does Randy "play" ZDoom at all, like SP fans, or is it just something to code at?
- Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
- Posts: 48519
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:19 am
- Location: Germany
I have no idea how much Randy is playing his creation. But he seems to be open enough to suggestions and submissions.
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:26 pm
- Location: Most likely sleeping.
Well he needs to play it! How else will he debug it?
Oops, What I should have said is: Randy needs to play it! How else will it get debuged?