ZDoom LE, Pentium 133's, Windows 98, and DOS 3.1 all go here! A bygone era, of particular interest to some folks.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Moderator Team Lead
- Posts: 21498
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm
- Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
- Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10, 21H1
- Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
What OS is this running? I wonder if the problem is a lack of Unicode support or a missing font.
- Posts: 393
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:44 am
Windows ME. At first, I thought 2.8.1 was xp only, but it did complete the timedemo.wildweasel wrote:What OS is this running? I wonder if the problem is a lack of Unicode support or a missing font.
- Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
- Posts: 48320
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:19 am
- Location: Germany
My suspicion would be a unicode/ASCII mismatch of the RichEdit control and the data being sent to it. Don't ask me about the specifics here, it's just that the output looks like such a thing.
- Vintage GZDoom Developer
- Posts: 3111
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:51 am
- Location: Spain
Lack of unicode support, was fixed by hail-to-the-ryzen in LE and the fix it's included in ZDoom32 as well. I plan to do a release soon BTW but i'm struggling with that farclipline thing (i think it's a cool feature since enhances performance even with very long distances).