The WIP Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: The WIP Thread

Post by Captain J »

Zanieon wrote:My turn to tease something:
CITY NIGHT BRIGHTS, my favorite!!
GENTEK wrote:Another GAME started for my WIP RETRO Collection MOD!
I've to clean some things before releasing this project and after I will add each game one after one in my free times (times not consacred to Wasteland :wink:)!
At least LJN did some good work with the doom mapping, heh.
skyrish10
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 7

Post by skyrish10 »

I've to clean some things before releasing this project and after I will add each game one after one in my free times (times not consacred to Wasteland :wink:)!
ImageImage
It's that the bar from Terminator 2?
Angel-Neko_X
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Angel-Neko_X »

ImageImage
Well, it's rad but I have a question, you have several mods, are of them are released or frozen?
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

kodi wrote:
GENTEK wrote:Another GAME started
i think they're in double digits now[/
Blocked him and still have to see his messages because people quote him - why me? :roll:
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Tormentor667 wrote: Blocked him and still have to see his messages because people quote him - why me? :roll:
This post is not necessary.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Zanieon wrote:My turn to tease something:
Well. That is quite a tease.

Looks good. :)
GENTEK

Post by GENTEK »

Zanieon wrote:My turn to tease something
Spoiler:
Hey this is a really cool city dude! :D
Captain J wrote:At least LJN did some good work with the doom mapping, heh.
What LJN have done ? :D I don't know his work!
skyrish10 wrote:It's that the bar from Terminator 2?
Yes! :P I do a compilation of SNES & SEGA Game invaded by the Doom Monsters.
Angel-Neko_X wrote:Well, it's rad but I have a question, you have several mods, are of them are released or frozen?
Présentement je travaille sur Wasteland donc oui mes autres projets sont en attente. Dark Forces seras probablement le suivant et durant tout ce travail je peaufine mes autres projets quand je prend une pause! :D
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

GENTEK wrote:
The texture of that building you made. And no, LJN is a company from the 80's that made a lot of video games based on the popular movies like ahem, friday the 13th. You have might knew it if you have watched older AVGN reviews.
Vostyok
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Post by Vostyok »

Captain J wrote:
GENTEK wrote:
The texture of that building you made. And no, LJN is a company from the 80's that made a lot of video games based on the popular movies like ahem, friday the 13th. You have might knew it if you have watched older AVGN reviews.
That was my first guess, being a new version of Halloween. Which would have been awesome, I might add :twisted:

Guess we can't stop you from making new projects, GENTEK, and I've said (and many others have said) this before, but be forewarned;
The number of full TC's, or even partial conversions, that have successfully seen completion are extremely slim. Both require full time commitment, usually over several years.

I fear that you will abandon these, and (not wanting to break forum rules by bringing this up, but still), I have discovered that this is not the only Doom forum that has said so. You're going to keep getting this kind of reception, I fear.
GENTEK

The WIP Thread

Post by GENTEK »

Can I post a simple screenshot like a normal person without be judged each time! Oh it's forum a place to say that peoples are not good, not motivated, a lost cause... instead use these energie like me to say ONLY what I find it's cool and I don' ttry to ruin the reputation of you guys because what is the real point behind that... the shit... it's only to start the an entertainment around a guy!
Caligari87
Admin
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Caligari87 »

GENTEK wrote:Can I post a simple screenshot like a normal person without be judged each time!
When you first started posting screenshots, that was what happened. It's not that you're posting screenshots, it's that your screenshots increasingly mean nothing except pointless hype, and then you get upset when people either ignore or criticize instead of hyping and praising you for yet another abandoned project.

8-)
GENTEK

The WIP Thread

Post by GENTEK »

A lots of people abandon projects and post screenshots here of just a weekend modding trip or take years to make their project or have more than one project and they are not judged like me! You still write your comments just for entertainment and why not... to see my account closed and Wasteland closed too! Can you imagine the feeling I have to see always this type of comments! It's forum but the respect of others should be the primary point here!!!
Last edited by GENTEK on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nash

Post by Nash »

^ I kind of agree with Cali but I don't know how to really explain this... you (Gentek) seem to give off an "attention seeking" atmosphere where you continuously post these images of these projects that have no chance of completion, and expect/demand praise or comments... I can't exactly pinpoint which posts display this kind of behavior but you - for some reason - just give off that vibe. I personally don't really care TBH but I can understand why some people (like Tormentor667) might be annoyed by this.

This isn't a hate post, just stating my honest opinion. You do whatever you want! Just remember that you're in a community with people of all kinds of characters so you obviously can't expect praise all the time...
GENTEK

The WIP Thread

Post by GENTEK »

Yeah! I have a problem with peoples who take time for that instead like me who say ONLY what I find cool!
Shadelight

Post by Shadelight »

He thinks any criticism is a hate post though. Just go back and look through his WASTELAND thread. This discussion has already happened several times and it's really irritating to see at this point. His posts are even all repeats of what happened there, too. He can't take any of it at all and just fires back with passive aggressive posting and ignores it all.

Return to “Off-Topic”