(AKA DOOM(4) for d-Touch)
By DBThanatos & Michaelis
Join our discord here
2.0 Trailer and Release Date
What is this?
A mod for Doom2 with the weapons, monsters and some mechanics from DOOM(4).
This mod was made with three things in mind:
a) To be compatible with D-Touch (android port of gzdoom)
b) To be as straight forward as possible, requiring as little additional configuration as necessary
c) To match the gameplay style I enjoy playing: Run and gun. Don't stop.
If what you seek is a fun and balanced D-Touch-compatible DOOM(4)-based mod, then look no further, for we have what you want.
What to expect?
- All of the DOOM(4) weapons, weapon modifications included, multiplayer-only weapons included.
- DOOM(4)-ish monsters. Some similar even in looks, others changed completely.
- Quite a few useful (grenade) equipments.
- Challenging, yet fair gameplay.
- Demon Runes to turn the tables on the hellspawn.
- Glory Kills, to heal yourself anywhere.
- Double jump, to escape those tricky fights or to do some fancy acrobatics.
- D-Touch compatible! Rip and Tear on the go!
- Optimized for non-state-of-the-art mobile processors. This also benefits potato PCs.
- Too many skills, for playing on a phone, normal, hard or super hard (for the most persistent maniacs).
- GZdoom 1.8.6 to 3.0 compatible. Use whatever version you like the most.
- Zandronum 3.0 compatible.
- Coop compatible.
- Deathmatch compatible (and rebalanced for this mode).
Improvements in v2.1 (07/19/17)
Again, this update is mostly about bugfixes and balance adjustments, but there are a few things that we added because we could
- Added a very subtle balancing system. The more "upgraded" player is, the harder the game becomes. Nothing too extreme, but enough so that you don't become absolutely overpowered. This system is more aggressive in "Hard" difficulties, and completely absent in the "Mobile" ones.
- BFG has gotten two upgrades. These are rare tools you'll use to wreak havoc. They come in handy especially in slaughtermaps, yet they're not absolutely overpowered that they ruin non-slaughtery maps. Good balance is what makes or breaks an upgrade.
- Added some backdoor stuff to multiplayer, but most notable, the ability for a server to turn OFF power weapons (useful for duels) and extra dodgy bots for additional bot-candy.
- Slightly improved net traffic for when there's too much going on in a coop map
- A sound indicator for when you take damage. Courtesy of Quake Champions
- BONE SNAP LOUDAH!
....::::::Download v2.1 here::::::....
If ModDB says that it's only for registered users
reload the page, or select another mirror. You do not need to be registered to download. ModDB just likes to misbehave.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Copyright / Permissions *
To our fellow modders:
Spoiler: Please read