[RELEASE] Big Box's - Tourettes Doom!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
BigBox141
Location: Some base over on Deimos, testing portal devices and stuff.

[RELEASE] Big Box's - Tourettes Doom!

Post by BigBox141 »

THIS IS MY FIRST MOD. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR BUG REPORTS, I WILL GLADLY DO MY BEST TO FIX IT.

Moddb Page:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/big-boxs-tourettes-doom/

After 4 years of having dead mods in my queue on my old, mother-board burned computer, I've finally gotten up to do something relevant with my modding knowledge.

Not long ago, I looked up on Youtube, "Tourettes Guy in Doom". To my surprise, most mods were either dead, or weren't what met up to my expectations. After discussing with my good friends ThePhen0menalGamer, and (BOSS) C4RNAGE, I had a big idea. To make a completely game-changing mod based on Tourettes Guy. Thus, this mod has come to life.

What does this mod feature?
- This mod features an entire new arsenal of weapons to choose from. All of which are incredibly ridiculous.
- A Hidden Map only accessible via console commands. Can you find it?
- A player class jammed pack with quotes, and a whole bunch of silly and stupid.
- Constant swearing, obviously.
- Zandronum 3.0 support, allowing for a cluster-**** of a Death-Match, or Co-Op.
- Key binds allowing you to swear at the enemies that lie in front of you, or a good old knuckle crack with a one-liner to serve as a side.
- New quit messages and console messages. (now that the community caught onto this idea, I suppose this feature is irrelevant to list)
Spoiler: Weaponry
Spoiler: Credits
You can find the download here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/big-boxs-tour ... en-beta-v2

If you like the weapons, but don't want danny's voice in there, get the weapons only variation here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/big-boxs-tour ... apons-only

What do you think of it so far? What screw ups are there that I didn't notice? Do you like it? Leave a reply below!

See ya! :thumb:

Currently Rated 9 / 10 on ModDB with 3 votes submitted.
Last edited by BigBox141 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Doomguy5th

Re: [OPEN-BETA] Big Box's - Tourettes Doom!

Post by Doomguy5th »

20/10 ROFL'd when I typed in "Give All" into the console.

EDIT:
Spoiler: Too lazy to find out what happens when you do that? Here, a Youtube video showcasing what happens when you type "IDKFA" or "Give All"
BigBox141

Post by BigBox141 »

Doomguy5th wrote:20/10 ROFL'd when I typed in "Give All" into the console.

EDIT:
Spoiler: Too lazy to find out what happens when you do that? Here, a Youtube video showcasing what happens when you type "IDKFA" or "Give All"

Well, I have no idea on how to make the kicking command not be given on "Give All". If you by some chance know how to disable giving the kick command on Give All (like +WEAPON.CHEATNOTWEAPON), that'd be nice.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you want to disable the kick after inputting give all, press the kick key. (Binded to Q on default)
JimpArgon

Post by JimpArgon »

I laughed pretty hard. I wasn't expecting this to be as good as it was. I was happy to be wrong. :lol:
BigBox141

Post by BigBox141 »

JimpArgon wrote:I laughed pretty hard. I wasn't expecting this to be as good as it was. I was happy to be wrong. :lol:
Thanks. Seeing as this is my first mod, I was expecting people to think shit of it. Happy to see you enjoyed!
Zhs2
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support
Location: Maryland, USA, but probably also in someone's mod somewhere

Post by Zhs2 »

At first, I was like, OH BOY THIS MOD LOOKS LIKE GOLD. But then I found out you need to rebind your reload key and I went HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG~
Wiw
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Wiw »

I love how you can perpetually reload your pistol forever, just adding more and more bullets to your inventory. I'm not being sarcastic, that's actually pretty useful!
Redead-ITA

Post by Redead-ITA »

Wiw wrote:I love how you can perpetually reload your pistol forever, just adding more and more bullets to your inventory. I'm not being sarcastic, that's actually pretty useful!
aldo in the last difficulty you cant do that literraly he dosent give you the bullets
BigBox141

Post by BigBox141 »

Redead-ITA wrote: aldo in the last difficulty you cant do that literraly he dosent give you the bullets
Well the last difficulty was meant to be completely unfair. That's the beauty of it.
Last edited by BigBox141 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigBox141

Post by BigBox141 »

Zhs2 wrote:At first, I was like, OH BOY THIS MOD LOOKS LIKE GOLD. But then I found out you need to rebind your reload key and I went HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG~
In order for Zandronum to work with the reloads, I had to make a custom bind. Sorry!
(also, since the reload key doesn't mix very well with the pistol reload, I also had to make a custom bind for that matter too.)
BigBox141

Post by BigBox141 »

Wiw wrote:I love how you can perpetually reload your pistol forever, just adding more and more bullets to your inventory. I'm not being sarcastic, that's actually pretty useful!
It was meant to be useful, and completely ridiculous. I mean, the reload is the complete opposite of a slide pull-back. Nice to see you like it, I thought that people would think it was [censored word].
HannesH

Re: [RELEASE] Big Box's - Tourettes Doom!

Post by HannesH »

This WAD is wonderfull
BigBox141

Post by BigBox141 »

HannesH wrote:This WAD is wonderfull
Thanks, seeing as this is my first released mod, (like said many times before) I thought people would think shit of it. Glad to see I'm getting such positive feedback.
Carbine Dioxide

Post by Carbine Dioxide »

Why does Kick Ass have trade mark here? I don't see any references to this amazing movie.
BigBox141

Post by BigBox141 »

Carbine Dioxide wrote:Why does Kick Ass have trade mark here? I don't see any references to this amazing movie.
Oh ya, the boots. I've never seen the movie and forgot about it until now. Not intentional.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”