Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:22 pm
- Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)
Because its a character for doom/wolf3d that's why. why don't you edited it to you're desire then post it here.Arctangent wrote:Okay, I'll bite.Graaicko wrote:Finished a female boss. Hope her nips dont show too much for you guysSpoiler:
So ... yeah. The design seems like a lazy and tasteless excuse for fanservice, with no real intention to make a woman enemy but rather just a sex doll you shoot at. And not even a good one, considering it's kind of lacking in catering to musclegirl fetishist while entirely missing the mark for any sort of mainstream appeal.
- Why isn't she wearing a bra? Like ... seriously, why?
- Secondly, why is she "supporting" her breasts with a tanktop that's tight enough to shape them as if she was wearing a bra? Crushing your ribs and lungs really isn't that good of an idea if you're planning to engage in combat. Breathing is important, y'know.
- Like even if you can explain the former two, somehow, why is she wearing all of that in a place that's chilly enough to, y'know, cause her nipples to bleed through her shirt. Probably literally, honestly. With such a tight top and no padding form the lack of bra, those nipples are going to chafe like hell, and even the slightest bit of salt from evaporated sweat will slice those nipples up. Seriously, that's a thing that happens to runners all the time, specifically guys because they don't wear anything that'll protect their nipples for that collected sweat salt.
- She's clearly buff as all hell, yet despite wearing tight clothing that flat-out reveals her midriff, she ... has an entirely flat abdomen? You'd think such a buff woman would wear a tanktop to show off her muscles, yet that outfit's outright drawing attention to her lack of them in a certain area.
- Honestly, I know it's a problem that stems from the base, but even bodybuilders don't have such broad shoulders. That's a development that stems directly from testosterone, not anything involving muscle mass. Unless she's actually a steroid user or has a hormone balance that'd be the envy of every transman, she should really have those shoulders slimmed.
- Posts: 1235
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:53 pm
Well, yes. Clearly all characters in both Doom and Wolfenstein 3D are all women with tits the size of their head that wear fanservice-y casual clothes in a game where combat is literally the only option, and have nipples that could probably cut through steel yet somehow don't poke holes through said clothes despite probably being extremely thin fabric. I'm surprised I didn't catch onto this connection earlier, it seems so obvious now.Graaicko wrote:Because its a character for doom/wolf3d that's why. why don't you edited it to you're desire then post it here.