HXRTC HUD 7.0 (for Doom, Smooth Doom, BD v20b, PB and more)

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Naniyue

Re: [NEW VERSION FOR BDv20!!!] HXRTC HUD for classic Doom &

Post by Naniyue »

Nice HUD! I really like the "airtime" display. Saved me from drowning a couple of times already!
NullWire

Re: [NEW VERSION FOR BDv20!!!] HXRTC HUD for classic Doom &

Post by NullWire »

¿Any chance update this to the last version of Project Brutality? The new version is gonna be release on May with two new weapons

-Pulse cannon
-Quad shotgun

Fixes and more effects.
Also some sprites in the hud are wrong and stills using some sprites from BD D:
Hexereticdoom
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: HXRTC HUD 7.0 (For Classic Doom, Smooth Doom & BD v20b)

Post by Hexereticdoom »

Announcing a fresh new release of HXRTC HUD in shape of v7.0 release, please check first post for more information! 8-)
Lime

Post by Lime »

Nice! I Played this HUD a few times from now, With this Update, It is really interesting. Also the few adjustments, makes it more better to play.
TheLostSabre

Post by TheLostSabre »

Hey there everyone. Just logged in to thank cotten_disciple for keeping the PB version of HXRTC up to date to now and, of course, Hexereticdoom for creating such a great HUD. Hope we see more from both of you!
zimxpentagram

Post by zimxpentagram »

The hud is great to play with, it reminds me of megaman's inventory system, only it shows health, ammo and stats rather than all your items in one screen
NullWire

Post by NullWire »

New version compatibility with PB? :(
Freaklore1

Post by Freaklore1 »

Oh ok,so this is where i should have posted my request,not in the other thread since that one wasnt focused on the hud itself.

So yeah my request was if you could make a hud for Nevander Doom 64 weapons wad,the latest version specificaly ?

Also a remainder that there is 2 wads,one contain the default D64 weapons while the other has 5 additional weapons,with of course 3 of em using their own ammunitions. (Flamethrower,Nailgun and Automatic Auto Shotgun called the Devastator)
Hexereticdoom

HXRTC HUD 7.0 (for Doom, Smooth Doom, BD v20b and PB v2.03a)

Post by Hexereticdoom »

NullWire wrote:New version compatibility with PB? :(
Available from now, please check first post! :)
Freaklore1 wrote:Oh ok,so this is where i should have posted my request,not in the other thread since that one wasnt focused on the hud itself.

So yeah my request was if you could make a hud for Nevander Doom 64 weapons wad,the latest version specificaly ?

Also a remainder that there is 2 wads,one contain the default D64 weapons while the other has 5 additional weapons,with of course 3 of em using their own ammunitions. (Flamethrower,Nailgun and Automatic Auto Shotgun called the Devastator)
OK, I'll check if I can make a patch for Nevander Doom, but might take me some time, 'cause I haven't played that addon before...

Anyway, if someone wants to build a special version of the HUD for Nevander Doom (like Cotton Disciple made with Project Brutality version), please feel free to do it, and contact me by PM if necessary! :wink:
Freaklore1

Re: HXRTC HUD 7.0 (for Doom, Smooth Doom, BD v20b and PB v2.

Post by Freaklore1 »

I'll put the link here if anyone forget were the topic was, http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=51596
Tekish

Post by Tekish »

I really like this HUD, so I recently threw together support for Faspons and Weapons of Saturn. This was originally intended for my personal use, but I figured I'd share it anyway. I'm assuming it's okay to post this here, but if it isn't, I'll take it down.

HXRTC HUD 7.0 for Faspons
HXRTC HUD 7.0 for Weapons of Saturn
Last edited by Tekish on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hexereticdoom

Post by Hexereticdoom »

Tekish wrote:I really like this HUD, so I recently threw together support for Faspons and Weapons of Saturn. This was originally intended for my personal use, but I figured I'd share it anyway. I'm assuming it's okay to post this here, but if it isn't, I'll take it down.

HXRTC HUD 7.0 for Faspons
HXRTC HUD 7.0 for Weapons of Saturn
Hey, thanks a lot for your collaboration man! :thumb:

I've added your HUD versions to first post, and also included some Mediafire mirrors.

Cool job! :)
Freaklore1

Re: HXRTC HUD 7.0 (for Doom, Smooth Doom, BD v20b, PB and mo

Post by Freaklore1 »

Well for Nevander Doom 64 weapons mod there isnt much to do.

You only need to put the weapons pick up sprites in the little black square for both wad (D64WEAPS AND D64WEAPX) and add the 3 addition ammos types for the D64WEAPX wad
Tekish

Post by Tekish »

Hexereticdoom wrote: Hey, thanks a lot for your collaboration man! :thumb:

I've added your HUD versions to first post, and also included some Mediafire mirrors.

Cool job! :)
Thanks. This is my favorite Doom HUD, so I'm happy to contribute.
Freaklore1 wrote:Oh ok,so this is where i should have posted my request,not in the other thread since that one wasnt focused on the hud itself.

I quickly put together versions for both wads. I haven't tested these beyond an IDKFA, but they seem to work just fine.

HXRTC HUD 7.0 for D64WEAPS.WAD
HXRTC HUD 7.0 for D64WEAPX.WAD
Last edited by Tekish on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freaklore1

Re: HXRTC HUD 7.0 (for Doom, Smooth Doom, BD v20b, PB and mo

Post by Freaklore1 »

Thank you for doing this.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”