Might also be interesting to use as a winter suit in a mod that utilizes temperature or say you can't pass a snowy area without it on (I know that last part sounds stupid)Captain Ventris wrote:Well, if anyone was ever interested in a South Park mod, they've got a start here.HazeBandicoot wrote: bad cultist sprite i put together long ago.
Maybe it can inspire someone?
Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:10 pm
- Location: Bienenstock, Germany
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:22 pm
- Location: USA
You know if there were to be a bunch of different guns ripped, you could kinda make a stylized doom wad with manga style art and design, and let's say the only color in it is blood.HazeBandicoot wrote:
New trend, mangarips.
Coppelion manga by Tomonori Inoue.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 1503
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:01 pm
- Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)
- Location: Where corruption is redefined daily.
Sadly Coppelion is the only manga i've ever read, and the only other gun shown in first person is a long stick that's probably meant to be a tank cannon based on the hud shown.
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:11 pm
You know what would be really cool, is if you made sprites for zombies shitting on toilets sitting in chairs, like this.Kinsie wrote:
I should finish this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 1326
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:42 pm
- Location: Shropshire
That's awesome - are you making a full set of those? That would be fantastic for Blake mods and give the guards tons of variation.Luigi2600 wrote:Imagine if BJ was in Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold.....
- Posts: 16890
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am
- Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)
- Posts: 1383
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:30 am
- Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃