Hello guys and Hocus Doom fans!
I am bringing a new enhancement/contribution for Hocus Pocus Doom:
If you want to listen to the original Adlib/Sound Blaster/OPL Hocus Pocus soundtrack, you no longer need to download and use the big MP3 soundtrack, but instead you can now use the ZDoom's built-in OPL emulator!
HOW TO USE:
1. Download this tiny add-on WAD:
2. Run Hocus Pocus Doom along with this WAD
3. In game menu, go to Options -> Sound options and change "MIDI Device" to "OPL SYNTH EMULATION"
4. Go to "Advanced Options" and change "OPL Emulator Core" to "DOSBOX OPL3"
5. Go back and use "Restart Sound"
@Ravage: You can add this into Hocus Pocus Doom pk3.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.