Temple of the Lizard Men 4 - GOLD EDITION RELEASED!

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ixnatifual

Re: Temple of the Lizard Men 4 Project Thread (Update on Pg.

Post by Ixnatifual »

Nice waterfalls, son!
Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Hey everyone, just a little update. Sorry it took so long but MAP08A-MAP11A have been completed. I have a slide show of some screenshots for all of you to see. Enjoy! :)

-Alando1
Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Hey guys, just a brief update with TOTLM4, I'm currently working on MAP08B-MAP11B. These may take time but I will try and complete some of the levels before the end of the month. Also I will get some screenshots up and running by then.

-Alando1
Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Hey guys, just a quick update, I'm a little behind schedule but I am moving along with the maps. I'm currently working on MAP09B and this may take some time. It is a medium to large scale map so this is what's causing a slowdown. I will keep all of you up to date when I am done with a good chunk of these maps.

-Alando1
Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Hey guys, just another quick update. I have finished MAP08B, MAP09B, and MAP10B. Even though I'm a little behind schedule, I'm taking one step at a time to finish this section of TOTLM4. I should have some screenshots available by the end of this month.

-Alando1
Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Hey guys, got some new screenshots for you. The images consist of content from MAP08B - MAP11B. I recently finished MAP11C but the screenshots for that will be included in the next slideshow. In the meantime, please enjoy this new slideshow. I'm nearing the 3/4 mark of the project; just 8 levels remain.

fluff

Re: Temple of the Lizard Men 4 Project Thread (Update 2/7/16

Post by fluff »

Screenshots look great!

I haven't actually played the previous entires yet so I'll have to hurry up and get around to that so that I'm caught up.
Alando1

Re: Temple of the Lizard Men 4 Project Thread (Update 2/7/16

Post by Alando1 »

Hey guys, just a quick update. I apologize for the long silence; things got crazy on my end - work related. TOTLM4 is coming along well; I have approximately four levels remaining. Just the other day, I completed MAP13B. I will try and get some new screenshots up and running as soon as I can. Thank you all for your patience.

-Alando1
grouchbag

Re: Temple of the Lizard Men 4 Project Thread (Update 3/6/16

Post by grouchbag »

This looking very beautiful!Already know I will enjoy it! :D :D :D
BFG

Post by BFG »

watching the trailers for this mod was like a syringe of happiness being poked into my arm :trippy:
ThomasNoname

Post by ThomasNoname »

I love "temple of the lizard men" Series. It has a lot of elements in the wad that I really like. Can't wait for the full version.
BFG

Post by BFG »

your level style is beautiful I wish you would do a Powerslave style sequel for ZDoom with all the monsters and weapons from that game but your maps!
Alando1

Post by Alando1 »

Thank you guys for the compliments. TOTLM4 is almost done and I have a slideshow for all of you to see. This is the fifth progress screenshot slideshow. Enjoy!

-Alando1
Carrascado

Re: Temple of the Lizard Men 4 Project Thread (Update 3/11/1

Post by Carrascado »

Man, this is wonderful... :wub: I can't wait to see TOTLM 4 released!

Btw, how is that TOTLM 1 bugfix going? :D

Keep up the good work!
Alando1

Re: Temple of the Lizard Men 4 Project Thread (Update 3/11/1

Post by Alando1 »

@Carrascado - Thank you for the compliment :) To answer your question regarding the TOTLM1 bug fix, I actually do have something I will be uploading soon that fixes the weapon reload system. I'm currently wrapping things up with my other project, The DOOM Tribute Project, and after that is all done, I will be preparing the TOTLM1 patch wad. Hopefully I'll be able to make it accessible for everyone at the beginning of April.

-Alando1

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”