However, my previous resources will not be listed here, as most of them are in the process of being rewritten in C.
ZK-Resources on GitHub
This is the repository where each project's source code can be obtained, however, if you'd rather have prebuilt versions, you can acquire them at the bottom of this post.
Information on Each Project
This is a code library that allows you to have player footsteps in your mod, without the need for DECORATE hacks.
The volume and speed of footsteps depend on how fast you are running, and you can specify different sounds for different floor textures.
There is no requirement to recompile the source code if you want to add new floor textures or sounds to the list, because it's all defined in LANGUAGE.
- Ryan Cordell - The original ACS footsteps library that this was originally based on
- Ral22 - Supplying me with a full soundset of footsteps
This resource is an attempt to accurately recreate the built-in chasecam. Improvements over previous attempts at such a thing include:
- Movement interpolation for the camera
- Support for chase_dist and chase_height
- New CVars (chase_active, chase_camtype)
- Hitscans are used to position the camera, so no more getting stuck in walls
- Different camera rotation modes (for example, moving the mouse can rotate the camera, but not the player)
Footsteps (ZDoom Build)
Footsteps (Zandronum Build)
Accurate Chasecam (ZDoom Only)