What is it?
This is my attempt at recreating a 1996 FPS PC game known as Powerslave in America, Exhumed in Europe and Seireki 1999: Pharaoh no Fukkatsu in Japan.
This is a standalone mod, it does not require any IWAD to function.
Changes from the original PC version:
- Enhanced SFX.
- Training level, which actually teaches you something about the game.
- More varied enemy behaviour.
- Widescreen-friendly weapons.
- Widescreen-friendly HUD.
- New music.
- "Throw Grenade" key (assign this in the "Controls" menu).
- "Quick Melee" key (assign this in the "Controls" menu).
Currently, only 2 levels (Training and Abu Simbel) are included.
Credits: see Credits.txt in the PK3.
Spoiler: ChangelogSystem requirements:
This mod requires GZDoom pre-2.1 r655 or newer. It won't function properly with older versions of GZDoom and probably won't function at all with any other source port.
This mod extensively uses dynamic lights, so make sure they are enabled and use default settings (both "Light size" and "Light intensity" should be set to 1.0).
Alternative HUD is not (and probably will never be) supported, so make sure it's disabled.
Download: Re-Exhumed [Public Test 1.2].pk3 on Google Drive.