BlueShadow/DEHUD for Samsara and Brutal Doom v3 (Zdoom/Zan)

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: BlueShadow/DEHUD for Samsara and Brutal Doom v3 (Zdoom/Z

Postby blackfish » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 pm

When I get time (which may happen this week) I might port this all to 1.9. However I'm stuck working summerstock now so it's up in the air.
blackfish
pew pew

Postby Caveira » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:58 pm

blackfish wrote:When I get time (which may happen this week) I might port this all to 1.9. However I'm stuck working summerstock now so it's up in the air.

Thanks.
Caveira

Postby DrMoney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Link in the first post is down, here's a mirror:

http://devilhunter.rfc1337.net/wads/Skins/Huds/DEHUDForSamBrutalv3.zip

Thanks for making this by the way.
DrMoney

Postby goldsteed » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:17 pm

DrMoney wrote:Link in the first post is down, here's a mirror:

http://devilhunter.rfc1337.net/wads/Skins/Huds/DEHUDForSamBrutalv3.zip

Thanks for making this by the way.

thank you :D
goldsteed
Just Run Like You Have Diarrhea and its coming out a little bit

Postby Skrell » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:29 pm

I'm dying to try this but the link isn't working!! :(

edit** Sorry didn't see repost! THank you for making this i can't wait to try it!!! :)
Skrell

Postby Hexereticdoom » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Hello Mr. Blackfish, just a little question...

I would like to know if in a near future are you going to make/update to a new version of Brutal Doom HUD, based on last updated version of NC HUD?

Because the actual DEHUDv3 for BD is pretty fine, I like it a lot, but in my opinion, the actual design of 1.11 is much better... In fact, I encounter the blue fonts are much more legible than the white ones (specially the K.I.S. section).

If possible, it would be a great release addon, specially using it with the imminently forthcoming Brutal Doom v19... 8-)

Thanks for your attention, best regards... :)
Hexereticdoom
Don't make me angry or I'll bite you! Heheheee...

Postby Quadruplesword » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:19 pm

I agree, it would be great if he could update this mod to the 1.11 layout, which is in my opinion a lot neater and less obstructive on screen, not to say the current version we have is bad, quite the opposite.
Quadruplesword

Postby Vdude » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:47 pm

The hud is not working for me. I'm loading it with gzdoom and simply doesn't show up, I still have the regular hud. Am I doing something wrong? I'm using gzdoom and brutal doom v18a. I tried with brutal doom v17 and it didn't work too. Is it loaded differently from the other files?
Vdude

Postby Quadruplesword » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:52 pm

The hud is not working for me. I'm loading it with gzdoom and simply doesn't show up, I still have the regular hud. Am I doing something wrong? I'm using gzdoom and brutal doom v18a. I tried with brutal doom v17 and it didn't work too. Is it loaded differently from the other files?

Press the minus key on your keyboard. That will lower the screen size and make it show up.
Quadruplesword

Postby PaskaTykki » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:55 am

I try download this HUD but download link doesn't work. :(
PaskaTykki

Postby blackfish » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:47 pm

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33079 The original person who created the HUD made an updated version for Brutal Doom a while back. There's no new version for Samsara, however.
blackfish
pew pew

Postby gjk2014 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:03 pm

This is pretty weird for me Ive been using NCDEHUDv3-BDZanACS.pk3 hud for Zandorum for a while now. Now the icons are huge and fill up the screen. Could it of been because of a Zandorum update? Can anyone help me with this problem?
gjk2014

Postby wildweasel » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:12 pm

gjk2014 wrote:This is pretty weird for me Ive been using NCDEHUDv3-BDZanACS.pk3 hud for Zandorum for a while now. Now the icons are huge and fill up the screen. Could it of been because of a Zandorum update? Can anyone help me with this problem?

Did you enable HUD or message scaling at all?
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby gjk2014 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:30 pm

wildweasel wrote:
gjk2014 wrote:This is pretty weird for me Ive been using NCDEHUDv3-BDZanACS.pk3 hud for Zandorum for a while now. Now the icons are huge and fill up the screen. Could it of been because of a Zandorum update? Can anyone help me with this problem?

No I don't think so.
gjk2014

Postby gjk2014 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:57 pm

gjk2014 wrote:
wildweasel wrote:

No I don't think so.

It happened right after using psxdoomzandro_v2.1.pk3 which is a psx playstation version of doom. I tried using without it, only with brutal doom, nothing else, and it still gives me huge hud icons that cover the screen. So I don't know what went wrong.
gjk2014

PreviousNext

Return to Graphic/Audio Patches