ZHalloween [is this even still being worked on?!]

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Dancso

Re: [Project] ZHalloween wad

Post by Dancso »

hells yes!

sorry :P
Davidos

Post by Davidos »

Now.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: ZHalloween [is this even still being worked on?!]

Post by wildweasel »

Thread's been "tagged". This should deter would-be future bumpers. If Kirby's still around, though, he can feel free to change the thread title back.
Remmirath
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Remmirath »

Dancso wrote:Image
hells yes!

sorry :P
Oh come on! Even Blizzard knows about this thread now! :P
Gez

Post by Gez »

ZHalloween will be released for the special "Silver Anniversary" edition of Doom Millennium.
Xim

Post by Xim »

doomhunter_175 wrote: DAMN KIRBY YOU FAGGOT WHY WON'T YOU FINISH THIS UP IT'S BEEN SIX YEARS GODDAMNIT.
Why would anyone post something like this? Please tell me you're joking.

EDIT: Ooops, I posted in this topic. My bad. :P
zap610

Post by zap610 »

I think Kirby is deliberately ignoring this thread, and I honestly can't blame him.
Davidos

Post by Davidos »

Err... maybe we should just let it die and wait for a reply or something.
Either that or put a Zhalloween discussion thread somewhere and hope it'll prevent random bumping and stuff...
It's not really annoying, it's just pointless...
.+:icytux:+.

Post by .+:icytux:+. »

you know. iirc some pages back kirby said he abandoned it. and if someone wants they can finish it. the wad is even for download on some page for the one that wants to play it unfinished or wants to continue working on it. i have it on my harddrive so.
Grymmoire
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Grymmoire »

Actually, upon looking back, he said he wants to work on it, but he's too busy and he wants a new leader for it. So that progress would actually be made...

Seeing as this thread is almost always randomly bumped someone had better take it upon themselves to lead this project or else...
Snarboo

Post by Snarboo »

I'll be honest, if no one picks this up before the 1994 Tune-Up Challenge is finished, I just might. I'm currently working on my first community project, but I think releasing a simple and fun holiday themed mod by the end of the year shouldn't be a problem. Even if it ends up being radically different, I think it's about time that a Halloween themed mod was released.

No promises, however.
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

Damage wrote:Actually, upon looking back, he said he wants to work on it, but he's too busy and he wants a new leader for it. So that progress would actually be made...

Seeing as this thread is almost always randomly bumped someone had better take it upon themselves to lead this project or else...
Precisely ;)

I never wanted this thing to die, I just came to the realization (after trying aimlessly for years) that I can't make promises on releasing it while I still have all this work left to do in college. I know there are people out there who want to see this finished and may even want to contriute to it, which is why I recommend someone else pick up the lead. I'll always be around to throw in a few tidbits, but I can't hold the lead, at least until I graduate. The last thing I want is to see this thing dead :stuppor:

And as you can see I still stick my head in from time to time between classes to see who says what :P
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

All I can say now is, thank God it was Kirby that bumped this thread or I would have been pretty cheesed off.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”