[Sprites]NeoWorm Resources - Google drive link pg.1

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Gez

Re: NeoWorm Resources - Flail (p9)

Post by Gez »

Do you plan to do the PoP Demoness' weapons as well?
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Re: NeoWorm Resources - Flail (p9)

Post by Ghastly »

I'd focus on what people will certainly use soon, at the moment. Finishing the Sun Staff shouldn't take a huge amount of time, and CodenniumRed is using it for Necrosis, already. Aside from that, I usually focus on easier stuff, then move on to the harder stuff.

Look's good, by the way. :D
Setzer

Re: NeoWorm Resources - Post Requests

Post by Setzer »

Though I must admit my suggestions are fueled (as always) by my own desires, I will express them nonetheless.

I happen to be working on adding the Sunstaff to my little mod, and the only thing missing is a proper pickup sprite. :)

Although it is, indeed, the hardest item on your list, the Necromancer spellbook would be a godsend for my nefarious purposes.

A possible sub-request: If you decide to add hands to the spellbook, could a variant with Corvus hands be possible? The obvious character choice for such a weapon is obviously the mage, though the Heretic universe could always use an extra weapon or two. Just a thought.

I still owe a powered sickle. :/
neoworm

Post by neoworm »

Setzer wrote:I happen to be working on adding the Sunstaff to my little mod, and the only thing missing is a proper pickup sprite. :)

Although it is, indeed, the hardest item on your list, the Necromancer spellbook would be a godsend for my nefarious purposes.

A possible sub-request: If you decide to add hands to the spellbook, could a variant with Corvus hands be possible? The obvious character choice for such a weapon is obviously the mage, though the Heretic universe could always use an extra weapon or two. Just a thought.
Pickup sprite will come really soon.

Corvus hands will be the easiest part - all Corvus-like hands are actualy slightly modified photos of my own hands and I will need these as base for other hands. I will make Mage hands, Cleric hands and also Necromancer hands.
Snarboo

Post by Snarboo »

I would like to request magical throwing axes with Corvus' hands. Heretic has seen a lot of attention lately, and as a result I've been thinking of finally finishing off my old Heretic mod. The throwing axes were the only weapon from my old mod that looked kind of ugly, given that they were ripped straight from Witchaven.

If you like, I can re-upload my old mod.
neoworm

Post by neoworm »

Snarboo wrote:I would like to request magical throwing axes with Corvus' hands. Heretic has seen a lot of attention lately, and as a result I've been thinking of finally finishing off my old Heretic mod. The throwing axes were the only weapon from my old mod that looked kind of ugly, given that they were ripped straight from Witchaven.

If you like, I can re-upload my old mod.
Ah, I think I promised that I will make them for you... Ok you are right after the rest of Sun Staff.
Question - Should they be more realistic or more fantasy-like?
Snarboo

Post by Snarboo »

neoworm wrote:Question - Should they be more realistic or more fantasy-like?
More fantasy-like, but not too much. Kind of like the fighter's axe from Hexen, except maybe with a blue stone or gem in the axe head.
Setzer

Post by Setzer »

Neoworm,

Would you mind at all re-uploading your Fighter Plus mod? I was hoping to use the updated glowing Axe sprites as a source/inspiration for my powered sickle sprites, but alas, I seem to have lost my copy of the mod. I have a sudden desire to sprite, oddly.
Vegeta(dw)

Post by Vegeta(dw) »

I supposed the Corvus rescaled sprites are not an option.
bagheadspidey

Post by bagheadspidey »

I will make ... hands
That's what I would have requested =) If you happen to make several generic hands-casting-some-spell type of sprites that would be infinitely awesome...
neoworm

Post by neoworm »

Fighter plus reuploaded
Vegeta(dw) wrote:I supposed the Corvus rescaled sprites are not an option.
They definitely are.
NiGHTMARE

Post by NiGHTMARE »

How about some light, rogue-orientated weapons? Things like daggers, rapiers, cutlasses, etc?
MidoriMan

Post by MidoriMan »

Hello, neoworm.

My request is sets of bare hands in various angles.
It's for a weapons mod I'm working on.
neoworm

Post by neoworm »

Promised Pickup sprites for Sicle and Sun Staff.
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

I don't suppose you can whip up a pickup sprite of the normal Elven Wand in Heretic, could you? :)

Looks great, by the way. :D

Return to “Resources”