Flesh Wizard & Gangsta Grosse

Archive of the old editing forum
Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. This forum is archived - please use this set of forums to ask new questions.
Melvinflynt

Flesh Wizard & Gangsta Grosse

Post by Melvinflynt »

http://www.pierreramirez.com/images/gangsta_grosse.wad
Gangsta Grosse is a modified Hanz Grosse from Wolfenstein into Zdoom2. By popular demand I have decided to post it up for grabs. Gangsta Grosse says some bad words so if you are offended do not download it.
*included in the WAD are just the sprites, decorate info and SFX. No maps.

To view a preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdwoSdecYbc
*not work safe*

Again I meant to put this under editing lol so uh if you can delete this topic. I noob and do not know how. I posted both of them as one under the editing section.

Also, I think it'd be great if you dec editors make some youtube videos of Gangsta Grosse fighting your characters LOL.

---------------------------------

Flesh Wizard
This is something I made couple of months ago for Zdoom 2. I'm redoing parts of it so what the hell I'll post it. It's not that I don't like sharing my stuff, I just want it to be available when it's all done.
*included in the WAD are just the sprites, decorate info and SFX. No maps.

to download click the attachment below
Attachments
fleshwiz.wad
(157.21 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
Nightmare Doom

Re: Flesh Wizard & Gangsta Grosse

Post by Nightmare Doom »

One question: Are you also going to release the new Imp (The Gargoyle Imp, The New "Dark Imps", etc) and trite sprites aswell?
Melvinflynt

Re: Flesh Wizard & Gangsta Grosse

Post by Melvinflynt »

Nightmare Doom wrote:One question: Are you also going to release the new Imp (The Gargoyle Imp, The New "Dark Imps", etc) and trite sprites aswell?
soon

Return to “Editing (Archive)”