Doom Enhanced - But what's enhanced?

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
doom2day

Post by doom2day »

Kinsie wrote:Yeah, I'll probably release it into the wild sometime soon. Recently I've been adding on an optional "items wad" that adds appropriate pickup sounds and suck effects to the items and weapons.
Kinsie wrote:Something about suggestions
Here's a suggestion :
BETA TESTING!!!! :)
If that works, no more wait for me!
MetalPapat

Post by MetalPapat »

WOw So great i wait for that stuff really amazing and so much violance that really fun !
corysykes

Post by corysykes »

need to play now!! so great i need to play now now now!! :shock:
MetalPapat

Post by MetalPapat »

Are you still working on ?
Desert_Fox

Post by Desert_Fox »

Wow, this looks amazing. I can't wait for the public release.

Good work Kinsie.

EDIT: If you are going to rename this project, I thought of a good name. Stings Like a Bitch.
the iron hitman

Post by the iron hitman »

Looks real cool! blood, smashable things, violence, what else could any doomer want? lol
MetalPapat

Post by MetalPapat »

Maybe they want a GTA like with doom or a Metal doom solid with stealth mission (lol). Well i'm just kidding
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

MetalPapat wrote:Maybe they want a GTA like with doom
enjay.gif.
Captain Ventris

Post by Captain Ventris »

MetalPapat wrote:Maybe they want a GTA like with doom or a Metal doom solid with stealth mission (lol). Well i'm just kidding
Why is GTA the only open-ended game in the universe? I mean, couldn't you say Oblivion? Why does it always come down to the Cop killing?
XutaWoo

Post by XutaWoo »

Also Morrowind.

Kinsie's probally working on Night of the Homeless now so this is pretty much [ON HOLD].
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

Or any Sim* game.
MetalPapat

Post by MetalPapat »

Or a Mortal kombat doom , Yeah i have 2 games i really love ! Mortal kombat and doom :)
well no matter! Kinsie i hope you gonna (FINISH IT !) duh ! Finish him ! :chaingun: FATALITY!
XutaWoo

Post by XutaWoo »

MetalPapat wrote:Or a Mortal kombat doom , Yeah i have 2 games i really love ! Mortal kombat and doom :)
well no matter! Kinsie i hope you gonna (FINISH IT !) duh ! Finish him ! :chaingun: FATALITY!
THat makes me want to make smiley DOOM.
Penguinator

Post by Penguinator »

Captain Ventris wrote: Why is GTA the only open-ended game in the universe? I mean, couldn't you say Oblivion? Why does it always come down to the Cop killing?
GTA relates more to Doom than Oblivion(Guns). And why is GTA apparently exclusively about cop killing? I mean, it isn't rewarded and you can simply be arrested by the police instead, let alone simply not commiting crimes. :glare:
Kinsie
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Kinsie »

XutaWoo wrote:Kinsie's probally working on Night of the Homeless now so this is pretty much [ON HOLD].
Not necessarily. It's just suffering from the dreaded "feature creep syndrome", or "ehh, I'll just add this one thing before I release it..."

That, and certain things I'm thinking of doing would need a counter-intuitive work-around, but I can ignore that really.

Either way, bits of either project meld into each other as I've learnt new ways of doing things.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”