Post your tutorials here to help fellow Raze users get the most out of modding and using Raze!
Moderator: Raze Developers
- Posts: 13368
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:31 pm
- Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:31 pm
I couldn't find any on the list, but have any console commands been added to spawn in enemies? I've been wanting to do some testing for a possible CON project.
- Posts: 824
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:17 pm
- Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
- Location: Gosford NSW, Australia
There's the spawn CCMD in Duke. From the console, type 'spawn <picnum>' and you'll get it. I think 'spawn 2000'' would get you a pig cop, I used to remember more indices.
- Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
- Posts: 48834
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:19 am
- Location: Germany
You can also use the common names from defs.con instead of a number