If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
- Posts: 16835
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am
- Location: A Year old Pizza Box
Ghastly was a great, respected person who were kind to us fellow users. Even when i was a socially confusing teen on threads he treated me with generousity regardless.
I want to thank him for helping the community with his attributions. And for helping me of reshaping myself back then, along with my friends and users. It's all so sudden. I'm lost that he's gone but he always will be missed.
Rest in peace, Ghastly. And i'm sorry, Neural.
- Posts: 3367
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:53 pm
- Location: opening the forbidden box
Having spent time with the guy nearly daily for years now, the loss is significant. Scary how quickly those good times can end..
- Posts: 13470
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:52 am
Ugh… this feels so unreal. I am very sorry to hear that, makes me very sad because I knew him for a very long time now, he seems to have been there since the beginning … farewell my friend.
- Spotlight Team
- Posts: 987
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:54 am
- Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)
A magnificent character has gone to slay demons elsewhere. R.I.P.
- Posts: 2841
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:16 pm
- Location: Ireland
We truly have lost a legend.
Rest in peace.
- Posts: 26430
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:58 pm
- Location: Scotland
Just catching this news. Not good, not good at all.
Rest in peace Ghastly. You will be sorely missed.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:19 pm
- Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
- Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
- Location: Somewhere
If your brother has had hard life up until the time he died in his sleep, may he find peace.