Ascension (Release, v 1.4) - by Big Memka and Shadowman

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
CzudakCzudak

Re: Ascension (Release, v 1.4) - by Big Memka and Shadowman

Post by CzudakCzudak »

Alrighty then. Melee warriors are indeed somewhat weak, but since all you need to learn a given monster's way of attack, after a few tries it becomes rather easy (until they swarm you in a number larger than two or three, that is). And if you could at least introduce knockback reduction for those satyr pikemen and lizard riders that throw you around the map with impunity no matter how "beefy" you are, that would be most awesome (and poison damage/duration reduction too, please, since it's obviously a "modus operandi" in this mod and every other monster has a [lingering] poison mode of assault/defense, lol).
Shadow_Wulfe

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

I went into this expecting a single large level RPG themed and not a full game! A pleasant surprise.

Is there a list of locations for the Balduin plates?

There is a spot in the sewers where "the masonry is weak", but nothing seems to break it down. Is that a trick for later or am I missing something?
anjinsanroland

Post by anjinsanroland »

Shadow_Wulfe wrote:I went into this expecting a single large level RPG themed and not a full game! A pleasant surprise.
Check out Inquisitor3D after finishing this mod.
Shadow_Wulfe wrote:Is there a list of locations for the Balduin plates?
Spoiler:
Shadow_Wulfe wrote:There is a spot in the sewers where "the masonry is weak", but nothing seems to break it down. Is that a trick for later or am I missing something?
This will be a part of a later quest.
Shadow_Wulfe

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

[quote="anjinsanroland"][/quote]
Just finished it, thanks for the Balduin tip!

I had not tried to speak to everyone in the Necro guild and figured it out.

I will not spoil it for everyone, but I am guessing that there is only one ending?
BigMemka1

Post by BigMemka1 »

It's better to try talking to all NPCs. Some of them may give an additional task. And some tell you something interesting.

Yes, there is one end.
Sir Robin
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Sir Robin »

Download link is broken, says access denied. Also, Found this page for 1.5 release

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”