Dusted's Pandemonia (v2.5) (+ Monsters-only) (Anarchy and Insurrection addons!)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
DustedPandemonic

Re: Dusted's Pandemonia (v2.2) (+ A Monsters Only Version!)

Post by DustedPandemonic »

Warlock Lord wrote:Hey there! Excited to try out the mod with Corruption cards, but I'm having trouble and not sure how to fix this.

The "Mod Info" portion of the mod is cut off my screen, and no amount of tweaking the scaling for the HUD and resolution seems to fix it.

[imgur]https://i.imgur.com/bJ0QLPV.png[/imgur]
[imgur]https://i.imgur.com/iuMQGld.png[/imgur]

I'm using a 1440p monitor. Any ideas? A setting I can flip to make it behave better?
Go to miscellaneous settings and change "Disable menu clean scaling" and that should fix the menu issues.
MrSoup678

Post by MrSoup678 »

I have a found a bug with card "X may haunt players on death". I got this with Revenants and Slug Sidegrade. The ghost revenant when dead may spawn gibs.
worldendDominator

Post by worldendDominator »

MrSoup678 wrote:I have a found a bug with card "X may haunt players on death". I got this with Revenants and Slug Sidegrade. The ghost revenant when dead may spawn gibs.
I think this is a CCards problem. Slugs are just fat bullets with big damage.
dakka

Post by dakka »

Some feedback if you don't mind: the flames from the brimstone armor could be somewhat smaller than they're currently, they're too tall and it makes it hard to see through them, especially if you're standing still.
Netheritor

Post by Netheritor »

Sometimes, the durability weapon, when broken, I can't pickup that type of weapon. But after I repair it, I can pick it up. The bugs is quite random.

I found it while playing with gunbonsai. I thought it's bonsai problem, I try it with pandemonia only. It's pandemonia bugs. Really embarrassed when I post the bug in gunbonsai. :oops:
DustedPandemonic

Netheritor wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:34 am Sometimes, the durability weapon, when broken, I can't pickup that type of weapon. But after I repair it, I can pick it up. The bugs is quite random.

I found it while playing with gunbonsai. I thought it's bonsai problem, I try it with pandemonia only. It's pandemonia bugs. Really embarrassed when I post the bug in gunbonsai. :oops:
I can't seem to replicate the bug very easily, but I'll definitely take a look at what the problem could be.
Netheritor

Post by Netheritor »

Yeah, it's quite random and a bit hard to replicate. I must summon several shotgun admiral and mdk them. Currently, I only found the bug in that weapon.
I also have suspicion it caused by current gzdoom version. Blade of agony has bugs because of current version.
[]Dot

Post by []Dot »

I like your monster pack mod which I use it along with other weapon pack mods but there is some minor issues when I load your monster mod with the nashgore vengeance edition, your monsters that have colored blood doesn't change its blood color for the nash gore blood so if a monster has a green blood from your mod then with nashgore blood its red instead of green. Also can you please add a option for the monsters where the (much-) stronger monster variant are disabled? Right now I did that on my own by just disabling it manually, thanks in advance.
DustedPandemonic

Re: Dusted's Pandemonia (v2.3) (+ A Monster-only version!)

2.3 has been released alongside a newly updated Corruption Cards patch with new cards!

Download (v2.3): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yZRHRT ... share_link
Changelog (v2.3): https://pastebin.com/raw/02JZyNWa
Corruption Cards Patch

[]Dot wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:01 pm I like your monster pack mod which I use it along with other weapon pack mods but there is some minor issues when I load your monster mod with the nashgore vengeance edition, your monsters that have colored blood doesn't change its blood color for the nash gore blood so if a monster has a green blood from your mod then with nashgore blood its red instead of green. Also can you please add a option for the monsters where the (much-) stronger monster variant are disabled? Right now I did that on my own by just disabling it manually, thanks in advance.
Not too sure what could be causing the Nashgore issue, I'll look into it for next monsters only. In the future I'll try to implement something to prevent super high tier monsters, but for right now the best way is to edit the spawns manually or change the progression scale very high.
Gourry
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Gourry »

I somehow got a vm abort on attacking a CyberWarden. That never happened before when playing. Currently using gzdoom 4.10.0

Here's the load order:

2002ad10.wad
Pandemonia-v2.3.pk3
libtooltipmenu-0.2.1.pk3
gunbonsai-0.9.5.pk3
bdbe_v3.2b_flashlight.pk3
target-spy-v.2.0.1.pk3
A_D_M_E_R_A_L
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by A_D_M_E_R_A_L »

Gourry wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:34 am I somehow got a vm abort on attacking a CyberWarden. That never happened before when playing. Currently using gzdoom 4.10.0

Here's the load order:

2002ad10.wad
Pandemonia-v2.3.pk3
libtooltipmenu-0.2.1.pk3
gunbonsai-0.9.5.pk3
bdbe_v3.2b_flashlight.pk3
target-spy-v.2.0.1.pk3
What error did you get?
Gourry

Post by Gourry »

Forgot to screenshot, but it said something about a line def error.
edit: looks like it was a one off for now since it didn't happen again.
worldendDominator

Post by worldendDominator »

Gourry wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:44 pm Forgot to screenshot, but it said something about a line def error.
Linedefs are a map thing, not a mod thing.
DustedPandemonic

There's a lot of big things coming to Pandemonia very soon, and these plans are discussed in this video. Lots of big things, such as a new boss, Hell Prince Asch, alongside plans for what bosses could be. Addons are also discussed; Pandemonia: Insurrection has had a significant amount of work done on it, and could see a potential release soon. Imagine a gameplay loop similar to DRLA, but integrated with Pandemonia's features, and potential for wackier weapon setups. More to come soon!
Gourry wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:44 pm Forgot to screenshot, but it said something about a line def error.
Very peculiar, if it happens again though make sure to screenshot or capture the error.
Gourry

Post by Gourry »

@worldendDominator

Didn't know that, thanks for letting me know.

@DustedPandemonic

Will do that next time.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”