[WIP ] Monster Mash

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
HellCattX

Re: [WIP ] Monster Mash

Post by HellCattX »

Updated to fix the Ghostbuster Giga meter shot not spawning all the time, added new ghostbuster weapons to ballance it out a bit more and re worked to reference more ghostbuster friendly lore, using most of the ghostbuster video game as info, only the capture stream and mason colider have not been added, The ecto-1 bots siren activates upon seeing a monster, and is quiet when just wandering around looking and added more random monsters to the zombie line ups...

Updated ghostbuster

Version -0.0U Out now!
Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve »

There's a much better proton pack sprite floating around out there...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57627&hilit=Ghostbusters
HellCattX

Post by HellCattX »

I am aware of this, I'm unable to make that work as I'm not using acs in this mod, plus I'm trying for a classic look and what not, if I can get a working version of that proton pack to work in just decorate, I'll ask for permission to use that sprite set for it.
Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve »

I drew it, so feel free to use it however you want.
HellCattX

Post by HellCattX »

right on, thank you, ill be sure to add the name to list if i have not already. If only it was as easy to make it work with no models and scripting, but, i decided no to that on this project... and am sticking to it...
HellCattX

Post by HellCattX »

*** -0.0V ***

- Some Bug Fixes
- Duke Talk fixed / Weapon alterations
- Custom HUD faces for most classes
- Score System
- Removed Unfinished maps.
- Unreal Class fix : Sounds and Hires Sprites
- Fighter class fix - Chaos sword rework to elemental sword with functional attacks. Zoom key to raise shield instead of secondary attack.
- Added Monster Mash Lite - No classes or extra maps.

New class, Rise of the Triad : Thi Berret

Picking up a second pistol / MP40 automatically dual wields, can carry all weapons instead of limited to just two, dog / God modes are inventory items, extra weapons to fill slots not from the base game.
Scorpion00
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Scorpion00 »

They did the Monster Mash....it was a graveyard smash...!

The Monster Mash!

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”