Death Wyvern Alternative Graphics?

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Enjay

Death Wyvern Alternative Graphics?

Post by Enjay »

I am making a map that uses a modified version of the Hexen Death Wyvern:

but I would prefer for it to look a bit more impressive (a bit bigger - honestly, if you ignore the wings, it's not much bigger than an imp), less of a pointy nose and less ragged too (i.e. I don't really want it to look undead).

Other than that, I'm not really sure what I'm looking for. I would definitely want something that still had either a Doomy or Hexeny appearance (so the Blood gargoyle is out) but my trawling of the Spriter's Resource site and various other resources have come up blank.

Any suggestions?
neoworm

Re: Death Wyvern Alternative Graphics?

Post by neoworm »

There is a upscaled version of the wyvern. That could solve the size problem. Otherwise editing it by hand.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Hmmm... yes, an upscaled version could help and be a good starting point for edits to repair the wings, or do a recolour, or something. I haven't really decided how I want the thing to look in the end.

However, I've hit a bit of a block with the way the wyvern works (or rather, sometimes fails to work) at the moment. So I've been trying to figure that one out today. Image
Hell-met

Post by Hell-met »

This thread might interest you

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=65146

there's a big wyvern with the icon of sin's head

Return to “Requests”